Chapter Twenty Seven~ Well...

*Kurt's POV*

I was watching TV when all the sudden Dave jumped on me, straddling me.

"What's up?" He whispered.

I grinned. "Nothing. What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I want you to come upstairs with me." He whispered on my neck.

I snickered. "How come?"

"Just come on." He got off me and grabbed my hand. He pulled me upstairs. He threw me on the mattress and crawled on top of me.

"Whoa calm down there, Dave." I teased. He rolled his eyes and nibbled on my neck. I opened my mouth and moaned.

He lips moved from my neck to my lips. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip. I gladly let him in my mouth. As soon as I did, he began to battle with my tongue.

I sank my teeth into his bottom lip. He winced in pain. To relieve his pain I massaged his bottom lip with my tongue. I felt him smile and he moved away from my lips. He took of my jeans and shirt.

I watched as he undressed himself, but left his boxers on. He went down to my legs and took off my boxers. I was dying for him to touch me.

He sank his teeth into my thigh. It kinda hurt, but then again, it made me harder. I shot my hips up, needing him to touch me.

"Please, Dave."

He looked at me and grinned. "Please what?"

"Touch me." I whined.

"Beg me then." He smirked.

I sighed and threw my head back on the pillows. He nipped at my hip bones and that's when I begged.

"Please, Dave. Your the only one who can give me what I need right now. Pl-please touch me."

He grinned. "I guess I can accept that..."

"Ugh... Touch me, please."

He chuckled and ran his finger slowly down it. I moaned. "More."

"Huh?" He asked with a smirk.

"More. Please." I said louder.

He grinned and took it all into his mouth, lightly sucking.

"O-oh God... Mmmm.... Da-Dave." I moaned.

I felt him grin and then he stopped. He reached over on the nightstand and pulled out some lube. He put it on himself and jammed inside me. I bit my bottom lip, draining a bit of blood. He kissed my lips deeply, his tongue slowly swiped across where I bit my lip. He licked up the blood, which wasn't much anyway.

He kissed down from my lips to my chest. He tugged at my nipple, making me wince. I took both my hands and jerked myself. He grinned and watched me, biting his bottom lip. He grabbed my wrist, taking them away.

"Don't t-touch yourself." He moaned.

"Why?"

"Because. Just don't." He bit his bottom lip and that's when I felt him come inside me. After that, he took himself out of me and rubbed lube on me. He settled down on me and bounced up and down. He was going really fast and high. It was a little funny. I threw my head on the pillows and moaned until I came inside him. He collapsed beside me and kissed my neck.

"We have sex a lot." He chuckled after me caught his breath.

I nodded. "Yeah, I know. But that just means I love you." I kissed his lips.