Chapter Eight~ Waking Up In Your Arms

(Note: Hey guys! I wanna say I hope you like this so far and also I have a new story called Dave, Help Me. So pleaseeee check it out? I promise you will love it! Every chapter is like almost 30 pages but anyway here's another chapter for this story.)

_____________________

*Kurt's POV*

I woke up in Dave's arms. I felt so warm and safe like nothing bad could happen anymore. I kinda felt like I was in Heaven. I smiled and nuzzled his neck. He must be easy to wake up because he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Wow, waking up next to you is the best thing in the world." He said as he wrapped me in both his arms and held onto me tightly.

"I love you." The words just slipped out of my mouth. He smiled.

"I love you too beautiful." He said as he nuzzled my hair.

"I forgot that we were in Krist's house." I said with a chuckle. He laughed.

"Yeah, me to."

"But let's just lay here and talk because I don't want to go home. I wanna stay right here with you." Dave said as he sat up. He picked up up and sat me between his legs. I wrapped my legs around his sides and looked him in the eyes.

"Okay. What do you wanna talk about?" I ask as I grab his hands.

"I don't really care as long as I'm talking to you." He said with a smile.

"Dave. Do you think I should tell my mom?" I asked as I looked down at Dave's crotch.

"About what?" He sounded confused.

"About us being together."

He shrugged. "I don't know. If you think it's a good thing to do then yeah."

I smiled. I had the urge to just grab his junk because I could see the prints off it through his boxers but I looked away.

"What are you thinking?" He asked. I felt myself blush.

"N-nothing." I lied.

He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me deeply.

"I think I'm gonna tell my mom." I said. He nodded.

"Alright."

----

"Mom can I talk to you?" I asked. She nodded and sat down on the couch. I sat in front of her in a chair.

"Yes?"

"Mom... I'm gay."

"Is that so? How are you sure?" She said tilting her head.

"I'm in love with a boy." I answered.

"Get out." She ordered.

"W-what?"

"Get out right now. Your a disgrace and I'm not claiming you as my son anymore. Have fun with your new life." She pushed me out the door and shut it in my face. I could hear her lock it. What am I going to do now?

___________________

Sorry for short chapter. So where do you think Kurt will go? What will happen to Dave?