Chapter Thirty One~ Depression

*Kurt's POV*

I've been feeling depressed for a few days now. I haven't been in the mood for anything. I just want to sit in a dark room with no noise. I haven't told Dave about me being depressed. Because, I don't want him to worry. I've just been thinking of my life. I mean, yes, I am happy to have Dave, but my parents hate me. I was just a mistake. A stupid mistake. Maybe I shouldn't have ever been born. My mother will never accept me. My father hates me. He's always hated me.

"Hey babe." Dave walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed next to me.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he wrapped his arms carelessly around my head and stuck it in his chest. I wanted to cry but I didn't. I held back the tears in my bloodshot eyes.

"I'm just... Tired." I lied.

"Tired of what? Tell me."

"Nothing I just, haven't slept well."

He pushed me away and looked in my eyes. "Don't lie to me, Kurt. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I snapped.

"If nothing's wrong then why have you been such a bitch to me for the past few days?" He yelled.

I looked down at my lap. I have to tell him.

"Dave, I've been... Depressed." I sighed.

"D-depressed? Why?"

"I just don't want to live anymore."

He cupped my cheek. "No, don't say that, please. You're scaring me."

I looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry, Dave. I want to be with you forever. I know there's so much we can accomplish together and everything, but-"

"Stop saying stuff like that." He cried.

I wiped his tears away. "I'm sorry."

"You're not planning on killing yourself... Are you?"

I looked away and stayed silent. I heard him burst into tears. He held onto me tightly and cried on my shoulder. "No, please don't. You can't leave me. Please don't. Please. God please."

I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry." I whispered in his ear.

"No, please don't. No you can't! Please. I'll make you happy. Please. I'll give you anything and everything you want. Please, Kurt. Don't leave me. Please." He begged.

I looked into his brown eyes. They were filled with worry and fear. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him deeply. He couldn't kiss back because he was too busy sobbing. I sat him between my legs and kissed his neck.

"Stop it!" He yelled. I stopped and looked at him.

"How could you even think about leaving me? I wouldn't be anything without you!" His voice was shaky and loud. I tried to kiss him but he kept pushing me away.

"Please don't leave me. Please."

I wrapped my arms around him and held him. "Okay. I won't leave."

"How can I believe you?" He whispered.

"Because you have to believe me. You have to believe in me. Okay?"

He nodded.

"Dave, I love you. More than anything. You mean the world to me. You know that, don't you?"

He nodded again. "Y-yes."

I pecked his lips. "Good."