Chapter Fourty Six~ Bad Idea

*Kurt's POV*

"Oh my God. Make it shut up!" Dave whined.

"I don't know what to do!" I snapped.

"Rock it." He said.

"What?"

"Rock it in your arms."

I did as he said but it didn't help. I tried to give it it's bottle, but that didn't help. I tried everything.

"Nothing will make it stop." I sighed.

"Uhh... Let's lay him in bed and lay with him. Maybe he's sleepy?"

I nodded and kissed his lips. "Let's go."

We walked upstairs and laid in bed, laying the baby beside us. Finally it shut up and laid there.

"Finally." Dave sighed in relief.

"Maybe we should wait a long time before we get kids." I said with a chuckle.

Dave nodded. "I agree."

I looked down at the baby and noticed it was still awake. I smiled and kissed it's head.

"Maybe we should bath the baby." Dave suggested.

I nodded. "Alright."

I picked the baby up and carried it into the bathroom. Dave filled the sink with water as I undressed the baby.

"Hurry." Dave teased. I rolled my eyes and put the baby in the water. I carefully wet it's hair and Dave shampooed it's hair. We soaped it's small body and dried it off. After we dressed him, he fell asleep.

"I think someone's at the door." Dave whispered.

I opened the door and saw my mother standing there. I carefully handed her baby, careful not to wake him.

"Thank you." My mother said with a smile. I nodded and closed the door behind her. Dave picked me up and carried me to bed.

"Maybe we wouldn't be such bad parents after all." He said as he laid beside me.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I don't know about that."

"Well, goodnight." He whispered.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams."