Chapter Fourty Nine~ Just Kill Me

*Kurt's POV*

"Dave, no, I'm sorry." I sobbed.

"Just leave me alone." He said running out the door. I ran after him and grabbed his wrist.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed.

"You're such a liar." He groaned and ran away. I ran after him.

"Dave, it's your fault. You're the one who got me drunk."

"Well, you didn't have to go kissing other people." He said wiping his eyes.

"Dave, it didn't mean anything. I promise. You know I love you." I grabbed his wrist again. I fell onto the ground when he punched my face. I laid there in shock for a second.

"Oh shit, Kurt I'm-"

"Fuck you. It's your fucking fault. I hate you. You just fucking hit me!" I screamed.

He kneeled down beside me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

I felt blood fall from my nose. I slapped Dave across the face. "Stay away from me! I never want to see you again."

"No, I'm-"

"Fuck you. I hate you!" I screamed running back home. I shut the door and locked it. I slid down onto the floor and cried. After I began to calm down a little I called Krist.

"Hello?" His voice said.

"Kr-Krist, can you pl-please come over?"

"Yeah I'll be straight over." He said then hung up. I sat on the couch, trying to calm myself. It didn't seem long before Krist came running in.

"What happened?" He quickly asked.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly. "Dave... We got into a fight." I sobbed.

He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me. "It'll be okay. He'll be back." He said in my ear. I pulled away and looked at him.

"What happened to your nose?" He quickly asked. I forgot to clean the blood.

"H-he hit me." I whispered.

"Come on." He whispered and picked me up. He carried me up the stairs and into the bathroom. He sat my on the sink and pulled out a washrag. He wet it and cleaned the blood off my nose.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"A little." I said truthfully.

"Why were you fighting?" He asked.

"Last night we got drunk... Dave left to go to get another drink or something. Someone sat beside me and I thought it was him. I started kissing whoever was beside me and someone took a picture and sent it through the mail." I sighed.

"I'm sorry." Krist whispered. "But I know he'll come back for you. He loves you, doesn't he?"

I shrugged. "I think so."

"Do you feel like he does?" He asked.

"Y-yeah." I answered.

He smiled. "Then he'll be back. Don't worry."

"I don't know. I told him I hated him and I never wanted to see him again."

Krist sighed. "Well, you didn't mean it. And I'm sure he knows that."

"I'm so stupid." I said looking down. "I'm sorry, Krist, I have to go find him."

He nodded. "Let's go. I'll help you."

I smiled. "Thanks Krist. Thanks for being so sweet to me, even though you should hate me."

"Why would I hate you?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Let's go." I said taking his hand and running.