Chapter Fifty Five~ Still Feel It

*Kurt's POV*

I wrapped my hands around Dave's neck and pulled him close, kissing his lips with passion. Out lips were perfectly syncing together. I moved my hands away from his neck and laced our fingers together. I could feel him gently smile against my lips, so I pulled away grinning. He started to giggle.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just love you so much." He said looking into my eyes. I gently pecked his lips and sighed happily.

"I love everything about you." I whispered as I straddled him. He let go of my hands and wrapped his arms around my sides.

"What do you feel when I kiss you?" He asked and rested his head on my shoulder.

I giggled. "It's hard to explain. It feels wonderful, but I can't explain. I get butterflies I guess. Sometimes."

"Sometimes?" He interrupted me.

I chuckled. "It depends on what kind of kiss it is. Anyway, it's just... Unexplainable, weakening emotions."

He chuckled. "You're so adorable."

"Honey, what are you talking about? I'm sexy."

"Sure." He said and gently kissed my neck.

"It's so cold outside." I shivered.

"But were inside."

"I know, but look out the window." I gently whispered in his ear. "It's snowing."

"Are we ever going to adopt any kids?" He suddenly asked.

"I don't know. I mean, let's wait a long time. Because once we have kids, we won't be able to have any fun anymore."

"You're never going to grow up, are you?" He said then kissed my cheek. I smiled at him.

"Maybe not. You better enjoy me while you can."

He looked into my eyes. "You are such a pervert."

"Hey, I didn't mean that in a sexual way." I said and pecked his lips.

"Uh huh." He said rolling his eyes.

"Unless you want it to be in a sexual way." I winked.

"You're like so sweet one second, and the next you're all horny."

I chuckled and kissed his nose. "But you love me, right?"

"That's such a stupid question." He said before kissing me.