Chapter Fifty~ I Need To Find You

*Kurt's POV*

"Krist, I can't find him."

"Me either." He sighed.

"Oh no." I began to cry. "Where is he? What if he ran away or killed himself?"

"Don't think like that. Maybe he went to his moms or something?"

"Ma-maybe." I sobbed and began to run. I regret everything I said now.

"Kurt, slow down." Krist groaned. I didn't listen to him. I kept running until I reached Dave's moms house.

I knocked on the door. Luckily it wasn't that late so hopefully someone is still awake. Finally his sister opened it.

"Where's Dave?" I sobbed.

"He's in here. Why?"

"Move." I pushed past her and went inside. There sat Dave with a hurt expression. I ran over to him and jumped on his lap.

"I'm sorry." He spoke. I smashed my lips on his and kissed him with passion.

"I'm sorry too." I said as we broke away.

"You don't have to be sorry. It's my fault." He sighed and pecked my lips.

"I was so worried. I didn't know what had happened to you. I'm sorry."

"Come on. Let's go." He said as he stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I kissed his lips and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I hit you." He said as we left.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean any of it. I love you and I couldn't live without you." I whispered in his ear. I pecked his lips and looked into his eyes.

"Let's just never ever fight again." He whispered before kissing my lips. I nodded and rested my head back on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I slapped you." I chuckled.

"It's okay." He laughed and hugged me tightly. We walked inside and Dave shut the door with his foot.

He pecked my lips over and over. "I love you so much." He said between kisses.

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed his neck. I jumped off him and walked upstairs.

"I'm going to bed." I yelled down. I heard footsteps behind me and then Dave had his arms around my waist.

"I missed you." He whispered against my neck.

"I missed you too." I smiled and rested my hands on top of his.

"Do you wanna do something?"

I grinned. "Not tonight."

"Why?" He groaned.

"Because I have been looking for you for three hours. I'm tired now." I said with a yawn.

"Fine." He said then pecked my lips. I moved his hands and went into the bedroom. I laid on the bed and covered up. Dave laid beside me and wrapped his arm around me.

"I love you." He whispered soothingly in my ear and stroked my hair.

"I love you too." I whispered back and fell asleep.