Chapter Sixteen~ Home

*Kurt's POV*

I decided to move back in with my mom. Mainly because Dave is beside me and I really miss my mom and sister. I never did tell my mom about my dad because I didn't want to talk about it myself.

"Hey Kurt," Krist yelled to me before I got into the car with my mom. "Listen, if you ever need anything you know, call me or something."

I nodded and gave him a hug. "I'll see you later, Krist."

"See ya' man."

I got into the car and smiled at my mom. She patted my knee and headed for home. I just wanted to lay in bed beside Dave and wrap my arm around him.

"I'm glad your coming back home." My mother finally spoke up.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah... I missed you all."

She gave me a sad smile.

"Mom what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just tired."

"Oh okay."

She sighed. "Anyway, what are you going to do this week? I know you dropped out of school."

"Yeah I did. And I don't know."

"Well today's Sunday so I'm guessing you'll be at Dave's won't you?"

"Probably."

She pulled into the driveway and shut the car off. We got out and and went inside. I was in a tight bone-crushing hug by my sister.

"I'm glad your back!"

-----

"Hey babe." I said as I walked into his room.

"Hey. I missed you." He said and kissed my lips.

"I missed you too. I moved back in with mom."

"That's great! And guess what? My mom and Lisa is leaving for two weeks to go to my aunts so I'm gonna be here all alone unless someone would like to come stay with me." He said as he poked my tummy.

"Oh really? Well, maybe someone can." I said as I wrapped him in a hug.

He giggled and jumped up, wrapping his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I held onto him tightly then purposely fell on the bed. He sat up on my waist and smiled at me.

"You know what?" He smirked.

"What?"

"I think this means no more sex until two weeks."

I pouted, "Why?"

"Because our parents." He whispered.

"I don't know if I can wait that long."

"Your a horny little boy all the time." He teased.

"Hey I am a guy, you know how guys are."

"I guess so." He said with a shrug. I started moving my hips up and down.

"Stop that." Dave scolded.

I grabbed his waist and moved him up and down on my waist. He bit his bottom lip and sighed.

"Don't tease me." He groaned.

I grinned. "Take your clothes off."

"No, my moms downstairs." He whispered.

"So, who cares?"

"I do."

I chuckled and sat up. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly.

"That's better." I could feel him smile when he said that.

"So you'd rather me hold you in my arms than to have sex?"

He nodded. "Yes I would."

I smiled and nuzzled his hair. "Well, I love holding you." Then I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you babe." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too."

I started to massage his shoulders but he started laughing.

"That tickles." He snickered.

I grinned and continued to tickle him. He burst out laughing and kept telling me to stop.

"I'm going t-to pee on both of us if y-you don't stop." He said giggling. I finally stopped but he was still giggling a little and gasping for air.

"Better?"

He nodded. "Y-yeah."

I grinned and ran my tongue slowly along his lips.

"Ew Kurt, stop it." Then he wiped his lips off. I smiled and held him tightly.