Chapter Thirty Five~ Sober

*Kurt's POV*

I looked at the strip. The strip that's suppose to help me get off heroin. It's suppose to go under your tongue and melt. It's suppose to be orange flavored. I'm not feeling as depressed as I was. I don't have suicidal thoughts anymore, but it still hurts a little.

I stuck it under my tongue. It didn't taste to bad. Maybe this will be better than I thought. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes weren't bloodshot anymore and my dirty blonde hair was starting to come back. But there was still a good amount of red in it.

I laid on the bed, waiting for the rest of the strip to melt. It didn't take long before it did. I'm suppose to take one strip a day. I also threw away the heroin. All of it.

"Hey babe." Dave said as he came into the room.

"Hey." I smiled. He laid on top of me. Not in a sexual way or anything, but on top of me. He rested his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and held onto him tightly.

"So, how was the strip?"

I shrugged. "It's fine I guess."

"Listen, I'm sorry for getting mad at you like that. I just don't want to see you that way. I don't want you to take drugs. I love you."

I smiled. "It's okay and I love you too."

"I don't want to ever lose you, Kurt. You mean everything to me. You're so special."

I played with his hair. "You're special, Dave. And I never ever want to lose you either. I'm sorry for being so stupid." I sighed

"You're not stupid. You're perfect." I could feel him smile. I looked at the ceiling and smiled.

"Everything's perfect when your around."

He pulled my shirt off and gently kissed my tummy. I held in my laughter, because it kinda tickled.

"Dave, stop that tickles." I said in a giggle.

He chuckled and got off me. I frowned at him but he pecked my lips.

"Let's to shower."

I groaned. "I don't feel like showering."

"Then let's take a bath."

I grinned. "A bubble bath?"

"Sure." He kissed my cheek and pulled my up from the bed. I followed behind him to the bathroom. I undressed as he did and got into the water.

"Hurry up and pour the bubbles in!" I groaned.

He poured a ton of bubble stuff in the bath. I grinned as the liquid changed to bubbles.

"Yes! I like this." I smiled.

Dave chuckled at me and put bubbles into my hair. He smiled at me and kissed my nose.

"You look so adorable like that."

I rolled my eyes and put a bunch of bubbles in his hair.

"Remember the first time we saw each other?" Dave said with a smile as he played with the bubbles.

I nodded. "Yeah, me and my sister came to invite you to my house."

He chuckled. "Yeah. I loved your eyes."

"Doesn't everyone?" I blew bubbles at Dave.

"I felt so nervous when I came over to your house. I kept staring at you."

I chuckled. "I noticed that."

He blushed. "Really?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I didn't really like you at first but when you said I was awesome at guitar and that you could play drums... I began to like you."

"So you only love me for my compliments and drums. Okay, I see how it is." He closed his eyes and crossed his arms. I leaned in and kissed his lips deeply.

"Come on, let's get out, the waters getting cold."

He nodded. "Alright."