The Cast System

Part Twenty-Three

"You can come out now," Jimin sang as Ong left his room

"You can come out now," Jimin sang as Ong left his room. He thanked the older sweetly before closing the door shut while Jungkook slithered from underneath his bed. His chocolate brown hair was misplaced, strands folding in on themselves and sweeping over the tips of his lashes. Jimin blushed, laughing adorably at Jungkook's half dusty face. Jungkook cracked a grin as well, wiping the white flakes off with the side of his forearm. No words were exchanged between the two, and yet the humor in the air was almost as palpable as the affection.

Jimin bit his lip, grabbing the skirts of his dress as he walked over to his cabinet. He tossed Jungkook a small, mischievous look, running his eyes over the boy's beautifully crafted bare torso before pulling out the fabrics of his school uniform. His cheeks heated slightly once more, as the image wasn't able to be shaken off easily. Jungkook's muscles were defined on his abdomen, and delicate the further you traveled up. It made Jimin's heart flutter at the memory of being held with in such a grasp, and the feeling of completely safety that it brought upon him.

His mind traveled further to their shared night, the smell of Jungkook's musky-sweet cologne, his ragged breathing against his neck, the way his feet curled atop of Jimin's toes when he thought Jimin had fallen asleep. He could still feel the beating of his chest as it matched the pace of his own, adoring the simplicity of the moment.

"Thinking of something?" Jungkook's voice flooded into Jimin's ear. The older hadn't heard him sneak up, making him let out a small giggle as Jungkook began biting on the lobe of his ear gently, and his hands wrapped around Jimin's torso from the back. Jimin's laugher melted slowly as he fell into Jungkook's touch, tilting his head back to connect his lips with Jungkook's own.

The kiss wasn't overly hungry or rough, rather it was a deep type of breath shared by the two of them. The movements were slow, almost painstakingly so, as Jungkook's tongue dominated the inside of Jimin's mouth making the older let out the sweetest little whimper. Jungkook was the first to pull away, moving to kiss beneath Jimin's jaw and down by his neck, listening to the beautiful sounds that each movement induced with in his Princess.

"You need to get dressed too," Jimin finally spoke out, his voice heated in breath. When the older pulled out of Jungkook's arms, he took a moment to let the amusement flood back into his gleaming gaze. He gave Jungkook a smirk, not being able to keep a straight face as he handed over his own school uniform for Jungkook to wear as the boy had only his weekend clothes to change into.

The blazer was slightly too tight and the pants cut too short, but Jungkook was the only one complaining about that fact. Jimin, on the other hand, found it to be absolutely adorable. The uniform didn't look too out of place on the older's taller frame, and Jimin found himself enjoying the fact that Jungkook could fit into his clothes. It seemed like such a couple thing to do, and as much as he enjoyed it, it also scared him. At Jeju, you could often identify who's with who as they switch their blazers or ties, both of which have family seals or initials inscribed in fine silver thread. Jungkook did his best to hide them, ditching the tie and trying to fold the edges of the blazer in a way that could cover the letters.