A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Part Twenty-Seven

Jimin giggled as Jungkook's hands guide his steps by resting on his waist

Jimin giggled as Jungkook's hands guide his steps by resting on his waist. The boy's fingers were molded into a touch that was specialized to Jimin's skin, making them unmistakable to whom they belong. Jimin places his own hand atop of on them, rubbing circles as he laughed, asking Jungkook just what he was up to - which earned a shh from the taller, biting Jimin's ear playfully as a little warning not to ask questions.

"Okay..... you can open......now~" Jungkook drew out as he planted Jimin in one spot, stepping back to watch the older's expression as his eyes fluttered open. Jimin gasped out slightly, the violets dropping from his grasp. He wasn't sure when he moved to turn, but one second he was looking at the beautiful display Jungkook created on the grass, and the next he was hugging the younger, burying his face in the boy's chest before turning his neck so that he could view Jungkook's little present again.

Under Jimin's favorite tree Jungkook had their popcorn blanket - which no matter how many times Jungkook washed it the damn thing still smelled like popcorn - laid out on the soft grass. He had a plate stacked with chocolate chip pancakes topped with whip cream higher than bts' success and drizzled in chocolate syrup. There were also two unopened bottles of cranberry juice; as the boys were underage so whine wasn't exactly an option.

Besides, Jungkook didn't exactly hold the best history with alcohol. His old dorm keeper used to call him a "booze parasite," which was ripe coming from him since he'd leech off of any and all parties Jungkook threw. One time, his roommate back at his old school, got Jungkook so wasted that he had tried to fly off of the academy roof - naked. He did it, actually, and landed in the open pool where the swim team was holding their practice. Very Scarlet Heart Gryeo opening scene.

Anyway, moving on from embarrassing retelling, Jungkook mostly didn't want to provide the Courts another reason to clock him. He was 98% sure that Jimin hadn't touched alcohol in his life, and he could practically hear Seokjin going on about "preserving purity and innocents in the royal line" or something like that.

"Did you do all of this?" Jimin asked, leaning back to study Jungkook's face, pushing the brunettes bangs from his eyes so that Jimin could see them better. He really did have beautiful ones, and Jungkook felt his mouth mold into a genuine smile that seemed to make Jimin radiate more than himself.

"Every last bit of it," Jungkook boasted, squeezing Jimin tightly with his hands wrapped around the boy playfully. Jimin laughed, hitting Jungkook's forearm to put him down, the taller complied as hearing Jimin's laugh was enough to make him move mountains for him. Well - a Thank you, daddy might have been nice, but we all know the kinky mf has to lay low for now.

"Come here, Jiminie," Jungkook teased as he sat down on the blanket, leaning against the bark of the tree. He prompted his knees up, Jimin smiling easily as he slipped inbetween Jungkook's legs so that his back was to his chest. Jimin's face flushed completely red as Jungkook's hands wrapped around him, butterflying a kiss on his neck before drilling his lips to tickle Jimin. The shorter began to squirm, swatting Jungkook away as he was very ticklish, making the brunette chuckle at how adorable Jimin was.