Chink The Armor

Part Twenty-Four

"Taehyung?" Jimin gasped out, but before the boy could react back, a group of students stopped near the trio

"Taehyung?" Jimin gasped out, but before the boy could react back, a group of students stopped near the trio. Jungkook's jaw was clenched, and his eyes fixated on Taehyung while Jimin flashed both boys a weary look. It took a moment, one only the three could feel the length of, before Jimin broke the tension by interacting with the excited students. He rolled his shoulders out in an attempt to hide any hint of discomfort, instead focusing on letting the Princess part of him flesh out, ready to entertain.

Jungkook watched Jimin effortlessly smile, asking the students about their days and thanking them for their compliments on his dress. His blush came easily, and any sign of the shock pouring through his cover was masked so well that one wouldn't think anything of the way Jungkook glaring at Taehyung. He wanted to scoff, the school seemingly a world away. Not a single student here knew the length of what Jimin had to bare on his shoulders, only caring that he smiles sweetly when looking their way. Granted; that was the boy's entire job. To take stress off from students through providing a feminine presence with in an ocean of only male student body. He understood, the school Courts' tradition famous all across Korea's elite, but being a transfer student and seeing the process first hand - he couldn't help but disagree with it.

Then again, when Jungkook looked at Jimin talking to these strangers, and watching the way his eyes lit up when they smiled, he almost second guessed his opinion. Jimin loved it, anyone could tell that he adored what he did. That making others happy was his way of trying to find joy with in himself as well. Jimin's eyes quickly glanced Jungkook's way, his cheeks blushing pink. The group of boys broke away and Jimin broke his gaze, moving to instead blow the students a kiss as they left, waiting for them to be out of view before allowing his shoulders to tense; turning to Taehyung.

The brown haired guard took a step forward, Jungkook quick to put his arm in front of Jimin's torso to stop Taehyung from coming too close. Taehyung pauses, flashing Jungkook a pained look before letting his guilt ridden gaze travel back to the wary princess. Taehyung swallowed, Jimin taking in a sharp breath as the boy moved to speak. "Jimin I wanted to apologize to you. Hoseok didn't mention he had planned to-"

"- you better stop talking right there," Jungkook growled fast, his limited self control snapping as he balled up his fist, leaping into movement so that Taehyung's head smacked against the lockers. Jimin stumble backwards, crying out as Jungkook's elbow locked into Taehyung's throat. Jungkook could feel Jimin tugging on his sleeve, pleading him to let Taehyung go - to not hurt him. He could hear the way his voice cracked towards the end, and the desperation soaked with in it, even with the quite tone the boy used. Jungkook tilted his head Jimin's way, feeling Taehyung's ability to breathe completely under his fingertips. Completely under his control. He wondered how Taehyung must have felt when Jimin had been just as vulnerable tied under that chair, if he enjoyed it.

Taehyung was gasping out, and his eyes were turning red, but Jungkook barely noticed. That night playing in the back of his mind on replay, and his anger towards Hoseok was being aimed into the one boy he could currently get his hands on. Jimin pulled on his sleeve again, but Jungkook didn't step back. Because Jimin wasn't the one who had to watch as his body shook on that Ferris Wheel floor, or be the one to put back together the chipped pieces of someone he cared about after experiencing such an encounter.