Millions Made On Fool's Gold

Part Thirty-Three

______________

Warning
* Sexual Abuse Depicted *
Discretion Advised
[A/N summary provided]
Last Time Guys
- Vio
______________

"Hoseok, get the hell off of me," Jimin growled, grimacing as the older's eyes sparked, stepping closer to him - suffocating the air in which Jimin choked to grasp a breath. He brought his hands up to hit the Junior if need be, but the action only made Hoseok let out a rather mocking laugh, biting at the air jokingly just to watch the way Jimin flinches instantaneously.

"The puppy learned to bark." Hoseok cooed as he licked his lips in a way that showed that not only was the man imagining Jimin to be naked, but had actually seen it.

Jimin cried out a small whimper as Hoseok places both of his hands on his waist, pushing Jimin up against the stone wall roughly. Hoseok was about to lean in when Jimin squirmed in his grasp, making the boy tisk realizing that they could be seen at the entrance - and so he shoved him into a less visible part it. Jimin dug his nails into Hoseok's forearms to try and scratch him away, but it only fueled Hoseok's amusement who let the younger fight until he himself could understand that the effort was useless.

Honestly, Jimin was so tired of this happening to him. He couldn't help but feel his own spirit fall with the physical fall of his arms. He could barely stand the thought that he was in such a situation - again. It was like this loop that got cursed onto him, and he had no clue what he had done to deserve it. Jimin swallowed, waiting to let his little spitfire fuel from the raging storm of emotions inside of him to surface in a way that he had never let before. "Get your hands off of me or I swear to -"

"To who? God?" Hoseok laughed.

"Fuck you." Jimin growled, glaring at Hoseok as he felt his body be jumped up against the wall, his chest being more covered by Hoseok's larger own. Jimin tilted his head away to try and get away from the scent of his attacker, needing to breath air not yet stained by him the way his body was.

Hoseok leaned down and began to suck on the nape of Jimin's neck, his hands finding their way underneath Jimin's dress and groping at his thighs tightly, almost carelessly. The shorter breathed out in disgust before full blown head butting Hoseok. It worked somewhat as Hoseok was definitely taken off guard, but it only made him push up against Jimin harder. "Don't go macho on me now, little baby."

Seriously? Jimin thought, wanting to laugh but his body refusing to comply. All this confidence because you saw naked photos of me? It's not like I'm ashamed of it. I'm fucking gorgeous. It happened. I'm dealing. Jesus Christ -

Jimin glared, sharply drilling all of his boiling hatred into Hoseok's soul. The older chuckled out, traveling his lips up the boy's chin, making him whimper and tense at his sweet spot, brushing the side of Jimin's lips as he felt the younger start to squirm. "Now now Minnie, you can't hide who you are from me anymore." Hoseok bit into Jimin's skin.