Chapter 2

Chapter 2

You were having a dream of you and James getting married, you both were in a church, Carlos, Logan and Kendall were all the best men. You had your friends (your friends names) and Alexa as your bridesmaids and your best friend (your bff's name) was your maid of honour. You were smiling  and you could hear James' voice. You were about to kiss James when your phone started buzzing. You wake up and you see it's Logan.

You: Logan? What is it?

Logan: just thought I say hi.

You: Logan it's 2:00 in the freaking morning. There is such a thing called time zones.

Logan: it's 12:00 pm here for us, but y/n I have bad news. It's about James.

You: what do you mean Logan? What happened?

Logan: We were driving in the bus, when some truck driver crashed into us. Carlos, and Kendall are getting checked by the paramedics. I was already checked out, but James...

You: Logan what?!

Logan: he's in a coma. The guys and I are coming home.

You didn't know what to do. You felt your heart stop, you felt your lungs stop. You couldn't breathe. You then start crying and hyperventilating.

You: Logan? Will he remember the accident?

Logan: I don't know y/n, he may remember or he may not. I don't know. We'll see what the doctors say.

You: thanks for telling me Logan.

Logan: your welcome, but I'll text you when we are home ok?

You: ok. Thanks. Bye. *hangs up*

WITH THE GUYS!

Logan: poor y/n.

Kendall: what was she doing?

Logan: she started crying and hyperventilating.

Kendall: she needed to know. I mean after all her and James are together.

Logan: what if he has amnesia and doesn't remember y/n?

Carlos: his memory will come back, but it will take time for him to recover.

Kendall: but right now, y/n has to see her boyfriend laying in a hospital bed and is in a coma and he can't hear her or move.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn