Chapter 10

You and James were kissing in the car, he was on top of you, he then began kissing your neck. You didn't want him to stop. It brought back memories of when you and James had your first kiss and when began kissing your neck.

James' old memories: Come on you idiot, tell her you love her! Tell her that you remember her!

James then has another flashback.

FLASH BACK

James: Hey y/n?

You: yeah?

James: Do you like anyone?

You: Well there is one guy I like. What about you? Do you like anyone?

James: Actually, I'm in love with a girl, but I doubt she loves me back.

You: James, look at me. Any girl would be so lucky to have you. You are handsome, caring, talented, funny, loving and you always make people smile, even if they don't want to.

James: Well I can tell you who I'm in love with?

You: Ok. *smiles*

James: She was my childhood best friend we hung out together every day. But whenever I saw her or I was with her, my heart would start beating really fast and I couldn't help it but...

You: But what?

James: Oh the hell with it!

You: Huh?

You then feel James kissing you! He then begins kissing your neck, you then start to giggle a little because James was tickling you. He then stops kissing your neck and looks at you.

James: Y/n, the person I love, is you. *smiles*

You: Can I tell you something?

James: Yeah.

You: I guy I like is you. Well actually I *blushes* I love you.

END OF FLASH BACK

You: James?

James: I LOVE YOU Y/N!

You gasp at what James said, he then looks at you.

James: Y/n, I don't know if I got my memory back, but I remember you, us, your promise ring and our first kiss! Y/n, I remember!

James' old memories then disappear because James remembered you.

You: James, do you remember?

James: yes! I remember! Now care to explain to me why Logan proposed to you and you didn't tell me?

You: You lost your memory, besides i told him no.

James: Wait you did?

You: Yeah. He texted me saying if when he was going to get his answer and I said that I had hope that you would remember me.

James: Well good, because I can ask you something important now.

You: What is it?

James: We need to get out of the car first.

You and James get out of the car, then James gets down on one knee, Carlos and Kendall come and start filming James' proposal to you.

Logan then came and saw James on one knee.

James: Y/n, I know that we've been through an awful lot. Me loosing my memory, not remembering you and Logan proposing to you, but our love got us through all that. So y/n, what I'm asking is... *pulls out a little black box and opens it. There's a diamond ring in it* You gasp at the ring and you start to tear up a bit.

James: Y/n, will you become Mrs. Y/n Maslow?

You: YES JAMES! A MILLION TIMES YES! 

James stands up and hugs you tight and slides the ring on your ring finger and you both kiss.

Logan: Well congrats.

You: Logan...

Logan: I'm happy for you both.

James: oh yeah, dude, quick question. WHY DID YOU PROPOSE TO MY GIRL?!

Logan: BECAUSE YOU LOST YOUR MEMORY DUMB ASS!

James: Friends don't that to each other. why did you propose to her?

Logan: It was because if you didn't get your memory back, y/n, would of spent the rest of her life waiting for something that could of never happened. So i was going to make her happy.

James: Well dude, that didn't work out to well. But how about you, Carlos and Kendall be my best men.

Logan: Seriously dude? Even what I did?

James: *smiles* It's in the past now. Just don't try to steal my fiancee *laughs*

You go up to Logan and you hug him.

You: Logan I'm sorry. But thank you.

Logan: For what?

You: For being a good friend. *you kiss Logan on the cheek and you see him blushing* Logan, you will always be like a older brother to me and I'm happy that you're my friend. *smiles*

Logan smiles back, then James up to and puts his hand on your shoulder.

James: Come on, lets go get Kendall and Carlos.

Carlos: ITS OK!

You, Logan and James look at Carlos and Kendall.

Kendall: WE FILMED JAMES' PROPOSAL!

Carlos: PLUS WE ACCEPT BEING YOUR BEST MEN!

You all then laugh, you then smile at James and you kiss him.

LATER THAT NIGHT

You: I'm so happy that you got your memory back.

James: Yeah me too. My old memories disappeared when I remembered who you were. 

You: I actually tried to leave, then Logan found me.

James: Why did you leave?

You: It was when the guys and I were in your hospital room and they asked if you knew who I was and you called me Eliza.

James: oh baby, I'm so sorry *hugs you tight*

You and James were virgins, you were waiting for the right guy and you had the right guy James.

You: James?

James: yeah?

You: will you... um... make love to me?

James looks at you and he begins to kiss you passionately.

haha I'm sorry that i put the "make love to me part" its because the girl is ready and she has the perfect guy for her sooooo ;)