Chapter 18

You head back home and James sees that you were crying.

James: Y/n, what happened?

You: Logan...

James: Logan what?

You: Logan slapped me.

James: He did what?!

You: I went to see my my grandmother's grave and I saw Logan there and he was talking to his parents graves and then we started talking and he was upset and I asked him what was wrong and he said nothing was wrong and I kept on bugging him, then he slapped me across the cheek.

James: Y/n, I'm sorry. I could've of been there.

You: No it's fine. We can put in the past, like when Logan proposed to me and kissed me.

Logan arrives home and sees you and James talking.

James: Logan.

Logan: What?

James: How dare you slap my fiancee!

Carlos: DID WHAT?!

Kendall: WHAT THE HELL?!

Logan: Look, I was pissed ok. I didn't mean to slap y/n, I was just angry and I guess I took it out on her.

James: Don't you ever lay another finger on y/n!

Logan: Oh don't worry, I won't even look at her!

James: What' that suppose to mean?

Logan: I'm moving out.

Logan walks to his room and he starts to pack his things.

You: Logan, where are you going?

Logan: I'm going back to Texas.

You: Why? 

Logan: It's obvious i'm not wanted here.

You:Logan, I'm sick of this attitude of yours. Before you were this fun, cool, out-going, sweet guy. Now you're just a plain asshole.

You're not the same Logan.

Logan then grabs your arm and he throws you on the bed and he closes his door.

You: Logan what are you doing?

Logan then kisses you. Then Kendall comes in and sees Logan kissing you.

Kendall: LOGAN!

Logan pulls away from you and looks at Kendall.

Logan: Dude, ever hear of knocking?! 

Carlos and James arrive and they see Logan on top of you.

James: Logan, you bastard!

James then tackles Logan and they both start fighting. Logan and James kept on punching each other  you grab Logan's arm, then he pushes you hard against the wall, you hit your head hard on the wall and you black out.

Carlos: Y/N! 

Kendall and Carlos run to you and they try to wake you up.

James then looks up and sees that Kendall and Carlos are trying to wake you up. James runs from Logan and goes to you.

You open your eyes and you see James.

You: I'm fine. 

James: No your not. 

James picks you up bridal style and he carries you to your room. He lays you on the bed, then you grab his hand.

James: What is it y/n?

You: I'm sorry.

James: For what?

You: Everything.

James: Y/n, you don't need to apologize for anything. *kisses your forehead*

LATER THAT NIGHT

Everyone was sleeping. You pack a bag and you leave a note.

NOTE

Guys, I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused, I'm sorry for hurting your friendship James and Logan. I can't stay here anymore, I'll just bring more pain and shit. James I love you with all my heart but I can't stay here anymore. Goodbye. - Y/n.

You then put the note on the table, you then look at the house, then you open the door, then you felt someone's arms around you.

James: Where are you going?

You: I'm leaving. I've caused nothing but shit.

James: No you haven't. It's Logan he's just being a little kid.

You: But I ruined your guys friendship.

James: He ruined it when he kissed you and proposed to you. Please don't leave y/n. 

James pulls you closer to him and he hugs you tight.

James: Please don't leave.

To be continued...