Chapter 15

You were out of the hospital, your house was wrecked, you then move in with Kendall, Carlos, and Logan. You and James shared a room together. Logan accepted that you and him weren't going to be together, he was upset, but he could tell that you loved James very much and he didn't want to feel bad for hurting his best friend and you.

The Next Morning 

You woke up feeling sick, you go to the bathroom and you throw up, James heard you, he then gets up, he gets you a cool face cloth, some cold water to drink and he helps you.

James: Y/n, you ok?

You: Yeah, It's just a little morning sickness. Sorry honey, go back to bed.

James: No.

You: Why not?

James: I'm not going to be the lazy fiance, while my fiancee is getting sick. I'm going to help you. *smiles*

You: Oh, so you want to carry this baby for nine months and push it out of your body? *laughs*

You and James laugh and he kisses your forehead.

You: Just a quick warning though.

James: What?

You: When my mom was pregnant, she would get mad, happy, then sad. So I'm just warning you because my hormones will be crazy.

James: I will do my best not to upset you.

You smile at James and he helps you stand up, you felt a bit dizzy and he catches you in his arms. You then brush your teeth to get the taste of vomit out of your mouth. You then almost fall, but James catches you and picks you up bridal style and lays you on your bed.

James: I got you a nice cool face cloth *puts facecloth on your head* and I got you some cold water to drink.

You: Your amazing. *smiles*

James lays down beside you and puts his hand on your belly and smiles

James: I can't believe that we're going to be parents.

You: James?

James: Yeah?

You: Do you want a boy or girl?

James: If I had a boy, I would love playing sports with him, but if it was a girl, I would be so happy when I hear her say *mimics a little girl: DADDY!

You start laughing at James, then he is on top of you and smiles at you.

James: God, your so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you.

You then kiss James on the lips passionately, you both pull away and you both kiss again, then you and James went at it again. You both then lay in bed cuddling.

James: We need to get out of bed.

You: But I'm comfy.

James: Come on y/n.

You and James get out of bed, James goes to take his shower, he then comes back in the room with a towel tied covering his private parts. You then go take your shower, you then wrap a towel around you and you knock to see if James was fully dressed, He then goes and lays on the bed, you put on a t-shirt and jeans, you then turn around and you see James sitting on the bed holding something for you.

You: James?

James gives you an old teddy bear from when you two were kids.

You: Oh my god, is that the teddy bear I gave you at your tenth birthday?

James: Yeah. I always slept it every night.

You: Really why?

James: Because when you gave it to me, I thought it was special.

You: I thought you didn't like it when I gave it to you.

James: Why would you think that?

You: Because, the other kids there laughed at me when I gave it to you and I thought you were going to tell me to keep it and I was nervous about it.

James: I actually loved it, I thought it was really cool. My parents then talked to me about it.

You: What did they say?

James: I can't really remember, but they said that when you gave it to me, they've never seen me smile so much before, because I was bullied a lot because of my weight. You were the only person who didn't care about my weight.

You: *blushes* I thought you were really cute. You remember my tenth birthday?

James: oh yeah, and some douche bags decided to make you cry. Oh, I wanted to kill those bastards.

You: It's ok, it happened a long time ago, but it still hurts. I still remember what happened.

FLASH BACK TO YOUR TENTH BIRTHDAY (it was held in a park your birthday party)

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!

You: THANK YOU EVERYONE!

You go on the swing set and you hear random kids talking to you.

Random kid 1: Hey kid, cute dress.

You: Oh thank you. *smiles*

Random kid 2: Where did you get it? 

You: My mommy made it for me.

Random kid 1: Well she is terrible at sewing.

You: YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

James and everyone hears you yelling.

You: MY PARENTS CAN'T AFFORD NICE STUFF FOR ME! THEY WORK SO HARD FOR ME, I FEEL BAD BECAUSE I CAN'T REPAY THEM FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE FOR ME!!

The kids then push you to the ground and they start kicking you and they see James coming over and they run off.

James walks over and sees the kids pushing you to the ground.

The kids see James coming and they run away, James sees the bruises and cuts on you and sees that your crying.

James: Y/n?

You: I need my mommy and daddy.

James goes back to get your parents, he brings them to you and they see all your cuts and bruises.

Your dad picks you up and tells everyone that the party is cancelled.

James: Is she going to be ok?!

Your mom: Yes, James, y/n will be ok. She's a fighter. She may not look tough but she is.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

James: Your mom was right, you are a fighter.

You: *laughs* true.

You and James then kiss each other and you both head downstairs for something to eat.

You: MORNING!

Carlos: Hola! 

Logan: Howdy.

Kendall: I'll speak normal here, Good morning. *smiles* 

Logan: There's scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, vegetables, hash browns, toast and juice.

You get and plate full of almost every thing. The guys look at you with big eyes.

Carlos: Holy shit y/n.

Kendall: Are you sure you can eat all that?

You: I'm eating for two remember?

The guys then all go "oh." and they continue with their usual morning routines. 

James sits beside you and puts his hand over your hand and smiles at you and takes a piece of your bacon.