Chapter 24 (first last part)

You go back upstairs and you see James is working on the spare room. He is trying to fix it up for the babies. He was shirtless and was wearing sweat pants with a helmet and eye goggles. You were standing against the door frame.

You: You need help in there?

James: Nope. I'm good.

You: You sure?

James: Positive. 

You: You going to take a break?

James: Maybe later.

You: Well I want you to take a break now.

James: why?

James figured out why you wanted him to take a break, he takes off the helmet and eye goggles, he then chases you into your room and then you both do it.

James: I know see why you wanted me to take a break. *laughs*

You and James both laugh.

You: My mom used to tell me that some pregnant women aren't like this or they are sometimes.

James: My dad told me, that it could hurt the baby. *laughs*

You and James both laugh, then you and James cuddle for a little bit. James checks the time, he gets up and he puts his sweat pants, and he gets back to work on the babies room. You then put on one of James' t-shirts and purple sweat pants. You go and see James working. 

You: James, you want anything to eat?

James: I'll eat later.

You: I was going to order us something.

James: Ooh! Chinese! No Pizza! 

You: *laughs* What do you want? What are you craving?

James: Well what do you want?

You: Pregnant women crave weird or any kind of food.

James: Really like what?

You: Well when my mom was pregnant with me, the first couple of months she craved spicy food, like indian food, then she craved italian food. She wanted anything with garlic in it and then when she was 8 to 9 months, all she wanted was pickles.

James: Really?

You: *laughs* Really. 

James finishes the work for the babies room, he then takes a shower to wash off the dirt. He comes out of the shower and he puts on another pair of sweatpants and his american flag tank top. He walks downstairs. He sees you looking at take out menus, he hugs you from behind.

You: What do you want for dinner? Do you want chinese, italian, indian, japanese?

James: Whatever *kisses your neck* you *kisses your neck again* want. *keeps on kissing your neck*

You laugh because James was tickling you, he then turns you around and he lifts you on to the counter. You were looking into his beautiful hazel eyes, they were sparkling like stars.

James: Y/n, I'm so excited to meet the babies.

You: Me too. Plus I'm happy that we're together.

James: Me too. *smiles*

You: James?

James: Yeah?

You: Put your hand on my stomach.

James: ok?

James puts his hand on your stomach and he feels the babies moving. James smiles and he looks at you.

James: They're moving.

You: You wil be a great dad.

James: And you'll be a great mom. *smiles and kisses you passionately*