Chapter 5

You were watching the movie Titanic on tv. You loved Titanic, but cried every time you watched it. Your favourite part came up, it was when Jack rescued Rose when she was going to jump and kill herself. You loved that part because Jack rescued Rose from doing something that could hurt her and her family and then they fall in love with each other. You then started crying because it was such a sad movie and a romantic movie. You then get a text from Carlos.

TEXT

Carlitos: Y/N!

You: what is it Los?

Carlitos: It's James, get here now!

You turn off the tv, you grab your hotel key and you run to the hospital. You see Kendall, Logan, and Carlos looking at James, then Kendall saw you.

Logan: Y/n... James lost his pulse.

You: But... but... he was fine when I saw him.

James: Y/n, I'm not going yet! I'm not loosing this battle!

The doctors were giving him CPR and then James got a pulse. Then his eyes were opening!

You: JAMES!

Kendall: Dude!

Logan: Dude, you're ok!

Carlos: My friend is awake!

James's POV:

I woke up to these people yelling my name. Is my name James or Dude? Who am I? Who are those people? Where am I? Whose the cute girl though? She looks familiar, I feel like I've seen her some where, but where?

You: *hugs James* James, thank god you're ok. *tears up* I thought I was going to loose you.

James: You look familiar, where have I seen you before?

You: James, it's me. Y/n. Your girlfriend.

Kendall: I'm Kendall *points to Logan* thats Logan and thats *points to Carlos* Carlos. We're friends. We're in a band called Big Time Rush. 

James: I'm in a band? I have a girlfriend and friends?

You: excuse me. 

You leave the room and Logan follows you. He then sees that your crying.

Logan: Y/n...

You: Logan, can I tell you something?

Logan: of course.

You: I had a dream and I saw James. 

Logan: Ok.

You: He told me that he was in a out of body experience and he promised me that he wouldn't forget about me.

Logan: Come here Y/n, *hugs you tight*

You cry into Logan's chest. Logan has a crush on you, but he doesn't want the guys to know, especially James. 

Logan: Y/n, can I tell you something?

You: What?

Logan: I... I..

Before Logan could finish, he presses his lips against your lips. Then he pulls away and looks at you guilty.

Logan: I'm sorry Y/n. *runs back inside*

Logan, one of James' friends just kissed you! You didn't know what to do, you go back inside and you see James smiling. He was starting to remember some stuff.

You: How's he doing?

Logan: He's doing ok.

Carlos: Ok James, you have a girlfriend. What's her name?

James: I know her name!

You smile, you thought James was going to say your name, but he didn't say it! He said it was Eliza. You then leave quietly and you run to your hotel room crying. You grab your bags, and you go to your car, you pay for your stay at the hotel, you then get in your car and you drive to your house. You then pack all your stuff and you leave a note.

THE NOTE:

Guys, I'm sorry I can't stay. If James doesn't remember me, then why should I stay? If he remembers his ex Eliza, then whats the point of me staying? I'm sorry guys. My heart is breaking right now. It feels like it's being pulled out of my chest. I need to leave, I need to leave town. Goodbye. - Y/n

You then grabs all your pictures of you and James, your chargers etc. You pack your stuff and you pack it in your car. You then drive away from your house in tears and you lost all your hope for James.

Dun dun dunnnnnnn