Chapter 22

James: y/n, let's just elope. 

You: But James, I thought we wanted all our friends there to see us celebrate our special day.

James: I know, but I just want to marry you now! I love you so damn much.

You: What will everyone else think?

James: how about we secretly get married?

You and James then go find a little church where lots of people were having a little ceremony. You and James arrive to the church, you both then go and get ready. James put on a nice tux, you put on a white dress and your hair was down. James was the aisle, when he saw you walk through the doors, his eyes went wide.

You walk to James and the priest began speaking.

Priest: dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this two in the eyes of our lord and saviour. Do you James take y/n to be your wife?

James: *smiles* I do.

Priest: and do you y/n, take James to be your husband?

You: *smiles* I do.

Priest: by the power invested in me I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.

James then kisses you passionately, then you guys heard Logan, Kendall, and Carlos. You both look up and you see them with wide eyes.

James: Can't y/n and I go anywhere without having you guys following us?!

Logan: no. 

Kendall: why did you guys get married here?

James: because I couldn't wait to marry y/n, so we were going to have a secret wedding until you guys showed up and ruined everything. 

Logan: us? Ruin everything? Ha! If you want to blame someone *points to you* blame that whore.

James: DON'T CALL MY WIFE A WHORE YOU BASTARD!

Logan and James them began fighting, you grab James' arm and you both walk away.

James: y/n?

You: yeah?

James: we're moving out.

Carlos: YOU GUYS ARE NEVER ALLOWED BACK AT THE HOUSE.

You turn and yell at Carlos, Kendall and Logan.

You: YOU GUYS ARE NOT WELCOMED TO OUR NEW HOME AND NOT TO MENTION YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE OR VISIT OUR CHILD!!!

The guys looked at you and James puts his arm around you and he flips the guys off.

To be continued...