Chapter 19

James: Y/n, please don't go. I need you here with me.

You: James, all I've done has caused nothing but trouble.

James hugs you tighter so you can't even move.

James: Please don't leave. I need you. I almost lost you once, I'm not loosing you again.

You could tell that James was about to cry,you hate to see him crying. He blames himself when you got trapped under your house and he vowed to never loose you again.

You: I'll stay.

James: You will?

You: Yeah.

James lets you go and you turn around and you kiss him on the cheek.

You: Wanna watch a movie?

James: Yeah sure. What movie do you want to watch?

You: How about The Fault In Our Stars?

James: ok. We can watch it on my laptop. *smiles*

James goes to get his laptop, you two head down to the basement and you both watch the movie. You started crying because it was super sad. The movie finished and you were asleep in James' arms with your head on his chest. You didn't know that James took a picture of you sleeping, he posted it online with a super cute caption.

CAPTION: Watched The Fault In Our Stars with (@your twitter name). She was crying a bit, then she fell asleep like this <3 God I'm so lucky to have her in my life. <3 love you fiancée :*

Then James fell asleep holding you in his arms and he kisses your forehead. He then whispers in your ear.