Chapter 6

You were driving really fast, it was a dark stormy night, the Carlos arrives to your house and sees your note. you then get a text from Carlos.

TEXT:

Los: Y/n, where r u?!

You: I'm sorry Los, I need go leave. If James doesn't remember me, then what's the point of me staying?

Los: We need you! James needs you! Come back! 

You: I cant. I'm sorry Los 

AT YOUR PLACE

James: he guys who was that girl?

Carlos: James, that girl was y/n, she's your girlfriend.

James: she is?

Logan: *is getting angry and worried* YES SHE IS! YOU TWO HAVE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL! AND YOU BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER! 

Kendall, Carlos and James look at Logan and then Logan walks away, Carlos and Kendall follow him.

Kendall: Logan?

Logan: what?

Carlos: what was up with that out burst in there?

Logan: it's just I'm worried about y/n and I'm pissed at James because he doesn't remember her.

Kendall: dude, do you like y/n?

Logan: I've been in love with y/n for a long time, but she doesn't love me.

Carlos: well her and James grew up together.

Logan: I also kissed her.

Kendall&Carlos: WHAT?!

Logan: I kissed y/n.

Carlos: Where did you kiss her?

Kendall: When did you kiss her?

Logan: I kissed her at the hospital when James woke up, she ran outside and I chased her and I then kissed her.

Carlos and Kendall look at Logan shocked. Logan then rolls his eyes.

Logan: where's y/n?

Carlos: I don't know.

Kendall and Logan look at Carlos.

Kendall: Carlos?

Carlos: she left this. *hands Kendall and Logan your note*

THE NOTE:

Guys, I'm sorry I cant stay. If James doesn't remember me, then why should I stay? If he remembers his ex Eliza, then what's the point of me staying? I'm sorry guys, my heart is breaking right now. It feels like it's being ripped out of my chest. I need to leave, I need to leave town. I'm sorry. Goodbye. -Y/n.

Logan: she's gone?

Kendall: where is she going?

You were driving, then you pull on to the side of the road and you look at pictures of you and James. You then get a call from James!

PHONE CALL:

James: hello? Is this y/n?

You: yes. 

James: it's nice to hear you! The guys told me so much about you! I hope we can be great friends! Come to my place so we can meet! 

You hang up the phone and you cry really hard, then you see another car coming up to you and you see Logan.

You: Logan how did you find me?

Logan: I had feeling of where you were going. Let's go home.

You: no.

Logan: y/n, Kendall, Carlos and I are worried.

You: James, just called me saying he would like to meet me and that we would be great friends. I can't Logan. I can't back there. I'm sorry.

Then you felt Logan pressing lips on your lips. Then he pulls away.

Logan: y/n, come back home. Forget about James. Go out with me instead. 

You: but Logan. James is your best friend.

Logan: DAMN IT Y/N I LOVE YOU!

You look at Logan with big eyes and then he hugs you tight.

Logan: please forget about James. I wish you were with me instead. Please y/n, I love you. I've been in love with you for so long and when you and James were together it broke my heart. Y/n?

You: what?

Logan: MARRY ME!

You look at Logan with shocked eyes at what he said. 

Ooooooh snap!