Chapter 7

You look at Logan and Logan looks at you. You were speechless, Logan is James' best friend.

Logan: y/n, please forget about James and marry me.

You: Logan...

Logan: y/n, I will make you more happy than James! I will be there for you when your sad, stay by your side when your sick and help you raise the children! But please forget James and marry me!

Logan then gets out of your car and walks to his car and drives off. You then turn your car around and you drive home. Logan arrives to your place and sees the guys.

Kendall: dude, where did you go?

Logan: I went for a drive.

Carlos: why?

Logan: I needed to clear my head. And I found y/n.

Carlos: where was she?!

Logan: she was on the highway, she pulled over to the side and I saw her crying. 

Kendall: why?

Logan: James, called her saying he would like to meet her and that they would be great friends.

James is standing on the stairs and over hears Logan and the guys talking.

Carlos: well, he lost his memory. He's trying his best to remember.

Logan: yeah, well he's not remembering y/n!

Kendall: dude, why are you getting pissed off?

Logan: *is getting pissed off* BECAUSE Y/N, SHOULD FORGET ABOUT JAMES! 

Kendall and Carlos look at Logan. 

Carlos: Logan...

Kendall: dude, I've never seen you this angry.

Logan: yeah well, I'm fucking pissed ok! I found y/n, I even told her to marry me.

Carlos&Kendall: WHAT?!

James' eyes go wide and he keeps listening Carlos, Kendall and Logan.

Logan: I told y/n, how I feel about her, I told to forget about James and to marry me.

You then arrive home and you see the guys talking.

Carlos: Logan, how can you be so selfish?!

Logan: Look, James won't remember y/n. She will spend the rest of her life waiting for something that's never going to happen. I want to make her happy, I want to see her beautiful smile. 

Kendall: dude, y/n, loves James. No one could ever make her happy, not like James. 

Logan then punches Kendall, then Carlos tackles him, the you run to stop the guys from fighting, then you felt someone grabbing your arm and pulling you out of the fight. You see James.

You: James, let me go.

James: come with me. *pulls your arm and you both go to his room, he closes the door.*

You: James, let me go,I need to stop those idiots!

James: your not going down there.

You: like you care.

James: what's that suppose to mean? 

You: YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHO I AM! *starts crying* YOU ONLY REMEMBER YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND ELIZA AND NOT ME! 

James looks at you and then hugs you tight.

James: my memory is slowly coming back.

You: you don't even know who I am!

You then get out of James' grasp and you see Logan beating the crap out of Kendall. You run up to Logan and you grab his arm before he punches Kendall again.

You: LOGAN STOP!

Logan: LET ME GO!

You: NO LOGAN STOP!

Logan then stands up and pushes your arm off his arm and walks away.

Logan: none of you talk to ever again. And y/n?

You: yea?

Logan: let me know about my marriage proposal. *walks out of the house*

You then see Kendall and Carlos covered in blood.

You: ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS?!

Kendall: Logan attacked us!

You: he did?

Carlos: yeah, he attacked Kendall, then I tried to stop him.

You: why?

Kendall: because I told him that you love James and that no one else can make you happy but James.

You look at Kendall and Carlos, then the door. You then feel Kendall and Carlos hugging you.

Carlos: don't ever leave us again y/n.

Kendall: we're helping James remember, but it's a slow progress.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Kendall, Carlos and James were sleeping. You were sleeping as well. James was then having a dream.

JAMES' DREAM

James' old memories: HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT Y/N?!

James: I'M TRYING TO REMEMBER OK!

James' old memories: WELL YOUR NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH! IM GOING TO HELP YOU!

James: How?

James' old memories: I don't know yet, I'll figure something out though.