Chapter 9

Chapter 9

You get a text from Logan 

TEXT:

Logie: Y/n, u still haven't given me an answer about my marriage proposal. Yes or No?

You: Logan, I'm sorry. I can't marry you. I think James is starting to remember me. 

Logan: Well, if you feel that way then, don't ever talk to me or text me. I don't want ever see you again! Goodbye Y/n!

You then see Kendall and you show him the texts that Logan sent you.

Kendall:  I guess you turned down his marriage proposal?

You: Yeah. I told him that James is slowly remembering me and I have hope again! Kendall I have my hope! It came back when James kissed me! *covers my mouth*

Kendall: Come again Y/n? *smirks* 

You: James, was on the ground holding his head and I helped him and he said he felt better, then we hugged, then he kissed me.

Kendall: Maybe James, has his memory back and he's just pretending that he still doesn't have it. 

James' old memories: You better remember y/n soon! 

James: are you the one sending me those flashbacks of me and y/n?

James' old memories: Yes, so you can remember her and marry her! I'm not loosing the woman I love to Logan!

James: Logan?

James' old memories: Yes. He and I have feelings for y/n, and i heard that he even proposed to her even though we're together! That bastard!

James: but I lost my memories of her.

James' old memories: I promise y/n, that if I got amnesia I wouldn't forget her and I did! Man I'm such an idiot and that bastard Logan, proposing to my girl even though I'm still trying to gain all my memories! oh oh, when I remember, he's going to get it!

James: Well I'm going on a date with y/n, so...

James' old memories: get me back to normal, so y/n, won't have to suffer anymore of this bull shit!

You tell Kendall that you and James are going on a date, you go get ready, you put on a pair of jeans, a 'I <3 James Maslow" Shirt, you straighten your hair and you steal one of Kendall's beanies. You then put on your vans and you see James, in a black t-shirt and jeans. He put on his sneakers, you then grab your phone and keys. James grabs his phone and keys, you both then head out on your date.

You and James get in James' car, it was quiet in the car, then James began to speak.

James: y/n?

You: Yeah? 

James: why are you with me?

You: what do you mean James?

James' old memories: YOU IDIOT!!! Y/N I KNOW YOU CAN'T HEAR ME BUT I'LL REMEMBER YOU! I PROMISE! I LOVE YOU!

James: I mean, I have amnesia and yet your here. I thought you left.

You: I did. I was just upset thats all.

James: why?

You: it was because... you remembered your ex girlfriend Eliza and I felt my heart breaking.

James' old memories: YOU REMEMBERED ELIZA BUT NOT Y/N!! MAN HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!

James: I'M NOT STUPID! YOU'RE STUPID!

You: What?!

James: Not you y/n! It's something in my head. He says he's my old memories and he's the one giving me these flashbacks of you and I.

You: So you don't even remember me. When all my hope came back, I was sure that you remembered me *tears roll down my cheeks* and I turned down's Logan's proposal because i had hope that you remember me. I'm sorry James. I need to go!

James: *grabs your arm and pulls you to him* You're not going anywhere and y/n don't marry Logan.

You: what?

James: MARRY ME INSTEAD!

You: YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHO I AM! IF YOUR OLD MEMORIES WEREN'T HERE TO HELP YOU, YOU WOULD BE WONDERING WHO I AM!

James: *smirks* is that so?

You then felt James pressing his lips onto your lips, then he on top of you kissing you passionately. Your hands were clenched into fists, then you released them and you put them around James' neck.