Chapter 14

James and the guys were so happy because you were going to have a baby. James was especially happy because he was going to be a dad! He kisses your cheek and puts his hand on your belly and looks at you and smiles.

James: Y/n, I'm sorry that I took back my proposal I was afraid that you would leave me for Logan.

You: James, I will never leave you for anyone else, you're the person I love. I've been in love with you ever since we met and whenever I saw your my heart would start racing.

James: Can I tell you something?

You; Of course.

James: I've been in love with you ever since we met as well. I thought I would never find true love, but when I met you I think true love found me and whenever we hung out, all I wanted to do was kiss you and hug you tight.  I wanted to be your prince Charming and you would be my princess.

You smile at James and you get weakly and you kiss his cheek.

You: I knew that you would be my Prince Charming and I had feeling that I was your princess. *smiles*

James smiles at you and kisses you passionately. 

You both pull away and you look at each other.

You: I love you James Maslow.

James: I love you too y/n (your last name). 

You both kiss again and you felt the baby move in your belly. You grab James' hand and you place it on your stomach and James feels the baby moving.

James: Hi baby, It's daddy. When you get out, your mother and I will love you very much, we can't wait to meet you! 

You start laughing at James, then he looks up at you.

James: Y/n, will you accept my proposal again?

You: *smiles* Yes. I accept your proposal... again James. *laughs*

You and James kiss each other and you both smile, because your wedding was back on and you two were about to become parents!