Wonderwall

Then the band starts their 2nd set right after their 3rd shot. Or was it their 5th?

Dei lost count.

They were enjoying each other's playful debates about boxers vs briefs, skinny jeans on men, and why some Marvel films are overrated.

Tipsy and guard down, Dei suddenly shouts "Uy I love this sooooong!" then sings along.

🎶Coz maybeeeee you're gonna be the one that saves meeee. And after aaaall, you're my wonderwaaaall🎶

She is so adorable. RJ thought as he couldn't take his eyes off her. 

But she's looking a little too drunk.

"Pare, wag mo muna lagyan baso ni Dei ha. Mukhang nasobrahan na eh." He whispers to Je.

"Wow protective, jowa ka na?" Je whispers back to him.

"Gago.... Alalay lang muna kasi. Di naman ata sanay uminom."

Dei absentmindedly put her hand on top of his and spoke near his ear "CR lang ako ha."

She stood up and went.

And he immediately followed her.

There was a long line and he saw Dei waiting, leaning against the wall, playing with her phone.

"Dei..." RJ taps her shoulder.

"Heeey!" Dei says all smiles.

"Are you okay? Parang nakarami ka na."

"Wow si bagets manong pala?" She laughs.

"Hindi naman, inaalala ka lang. So, you're celebrating your birthday tomorrow?"

"Yep! In about...." Dei looks at her phone. "10 mins!"

The line doesn't move. They hear someone hurling in the bathroom.

"So Dei. What are your plans tomorrow?"

"Well I usually just spend my Sundays in a coffee shop, reading a book. Or lie in bed the whole day."

"Can I come with you?"