First Day High

"Right. As I was saying, I expect everyone to read ahead, and be prepared for our discussions." Dei continues, looking away.

"You are not in high school anymore, and I do not spoon feed my students."

"My name is Professor Nicomaine Dei C. Mendoza. You may call me Miss Maine.

Some of my old students call me Miss M."

RJ is still in awe of her as Dei writes her name on the board.

He'd be lying if he says he's not checking her out in those sleek black slacks

"I am bad with names so I created a seat plan. Write your names on the boxes here, signifying where you're seated.

Where you are now will be your permanent places to help me remember your names."

"Any questions?"Dei smiles and looks at her class.

"Ma'am. Uhm, Miss... Maine?" RJ raises his hand.

"Yes Mr. Late?"His classmates chuckle.

"Uhm, how can we contact you if in case you're absent?"RJ asks.

Honestly he just wants to talk to her in any way he can.

Baka nagpalit na ng number?  RJ hopes to get a favorable answer.

"An assistant will come by to inform the class in case I will be absent.

If I am 15 mins late, as University policy, you may leave the class."

"Any other questions? None? Good. Let's start. Welcome to Gen Psych...."