Torn

A/N : Sorry for the delay, matatapos ko na rin sa wakas. Thank you so much for still reading, and for being so patient with me. Disclaimer ulit : This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The next weeks became routine for them, like any normal couple develops over time.

 After agreeing to keep everything under wraps, Dei and RJ have played the roles of teacher-student by day, and lovers by night; both roles they perform so well, nobody in their class ever suspected anything.

 RJ admires how she is able to keep things professional in the classroom, and Dei appreciates that he does not miss any of her classes and exerts a lot of effort like a grade A student.

"Pare, ano, tapos na ba tayo dito? Alis na ako ha." RJ says to his thesis mates after finalizing their paper.

"Teka naman Jay para kang sinisilaban dyan bakit ba nagmamadali ka tagal na nating hindi tumatambay o!" Tuns reacted as RJ hurriedly shoves his things in his bag.

"Oo nga. Saan ka ba pupun....?.... Oy! Defense bukas ha! Agahan mo! Tignan mo tong tukmol na to nilayasan na tayo." Je tells Tuns.

"Saan ba naglalagi yan si RJ parang may tinatago eh. Nag da-drugs ba yan? Patotokhang ko yan!"

"Gago. Alam mo naman ano, or sino kinaka adikan nyan diba?"

"Si Dei. Oo eh parang gago akala naman nya di natin alam eh para syang inaasinang bulate dyan sa kilig tuwing tumutunog yung telepono."

"Bayaan mo na, inlab ata."

"Ngayon ko lang nakita yang ganyan, ano?"

"Oo potah. O ano, tara. tayo na nga lang chumibog, Agno tayo."

"Geh."

It was 6 in the evening as RJ came in to Dei's unit.

"Hun?"   RJ says as he looks around for her. He finds her in her bed sound asleep with a book in her hand and her glasses almost falling from her cute little nose. He chuckles as he lies down next to her just admiring her beauty. Ano ba to? Kahit naka nganga matulog, ang ganda ganda pa rin." He thought.

She slightly moves to her side, facing RJ, still in slumber. RJ couldn't resist her full lips, kissing in slightly which wakes Dei up.

"Uy. Jay. Andito ka na pala." She wraps her legs around him as he pulls her closer.

"Namiss kita." He whispers in her ear, snuggling his nose in her lavender scented hair.

"Grabe naman, nagkita naman tayo kanina sa class."

"Kaya nga eh. Lalo kang nakaka miss pag di kita mahawakan eh."

His hands explore her body, lips and limbs intertwining like they've been away from each other for too long. As they both reach their climax after an eternity of love-making, RJ loses himself and whispers "II love you" to her lips.

Exhausted but satisfied, RJ falls asleep beside her, holding her hand close to his heart.

Careful not to wake him, Dei slowly squirmed her way out of bed to cook dinner. 

 RJ comes out of Dei's room, awoken by the smell of carbonara.

"Hey hun..." He wraps his arms around her waist.