Wonderful Wednesday

RJ tried to focus the entire period.

Everytime he tries to take down notes of all Dei..... Miss Maine is writing on the board, he imagines taking her down on that table and kissing her senseless.

She's a different person in class.

Formal, straight to the point, and authoritative.

Things that RJ just recently found out turn him on.

"How will I survive this term when I can barely survive a class with her?" He thought to himself.

The bell rings and all of his classmates went out in groups.

Typical froshmen.

He deliberately stayed behind to get a chance to talk to her, finally.

He slowly walks to her table as she is fixing her things.

"Dei? Uhm, Miss Maine? How should I call you po?"

"Tama si Pao, magalang ka talagang bata." She laughs.

"You already know my name, and my friends call me by my nickname, Dei."

"So... friends tayo?" RJ tries to joke as he nervously laughs.

She makes him nervous.

And excited.

And his not-so-little cowboy down there needs to calm down a bit.

"Well, we could be. But right now, you are my student. And you need to learn in this class. We should make this term worth your while."

Damn.

That's hot.

RJ just stares at her as his mind wanders to his imagination on how he wants to make this term WORTHWHILE with her.

Dei snaps her finger at him. "Huy. Don't you have another class RJ?"

"None, uhm... I mean, not until after lunch, I have to meet with my thesis mates." RJ says

"Well then, I have to go ahead, I have another class in the next building and I am almost 5 minutes late."

"Can I walk with you?"

"Walk yes. But stop staring, okay? We're in campus."

"Yes ma'am. Do you want me to carry those?" RJ gesturing to her things.

"No thank you. Ang aligaga mo RJ, You're not my boyfriend."

"I can be."

Ito na naman sa bedroom voice, batang to kukurutin ko sa singit to eh. Dei thought.

"Kailangan ko na umalis, sa Miguel building pa ako o."

RJ walks her to her next class.

"So, prof ka pala?"

"Yes. And you're still in college."

"Graduating na, 5th year. Engineering."

"Hm. And you put off Genpsych until your last term here?"

"Probably one of the best decisions I have ever made in my college life." RJ says as he stares down at her intently.

Dei was speechless.

How can he be so clumsy and nervous at one time, and be so smooth and sure the next?

"Here's my room." Dei checks her watch. "Hm. 10 minutes late." Dei says as she opens the door."But, can I see you again?"

"Of course." Dei says.

"See you in our next class, Mr. Faulkerson. Don't be late."

She winks at him as the door closes behind her.

God I can't wait for our class on Friday, RJ whispers to himself.