Tequila Lips

"Sorry, what?"

"To the coffee shop, I mean. IF you're planning to have coffee tomorrow. Which I hope you would. I want to get to know you more."

Why is he suddenly this nervous?

He's never nervous when it comes to talking to girls.

"RJ. May gatas ka pa sa labi." Dei teases him, stops at mid laugh as his face turns serious, eyes burning with, what's this?

Desire?

Teenage hormones? She thought.

In one swift move RJ is front of her, one hand on the wall behind her, their faces inches apart.

"Say that again?"

"Uhm. Look, I'm flattered but really, may gatas ka pa sa la---" Then he kisses her.

Hard.

Slow.

Thank goodness for the wall behind her, she might have lost balance.

He pulls a way for a bit, eyes closed and still lingering the feeling of her lips.

Dei smiles at him seductively, almost mockingly.

"Sige na nga, hindi gatas. Tequila. May tequila ka pa sa labi."

"So... can I... see you again tomorrow?" RJ says as he tries to catch his breath.

"Maybe."

Dei notices there was no line for the restroom anymore, and she walked to the door.

"Now go away, I need to pee." She laughs.

Dei closes the door behind her, and leans against it.

She runs her finger on her lips, with a smiel on her face.

That was intense. Tanggal amats ko dun ah.