Happy

"Sometimes I wish we could just stay like this forever."

You are on the beach at Johnny's private island. The waves are peacefully washing the warm sand and the only other thing you could hear beside the ocean is the sound of Johnny's heart. You're lying on a blanket, your head rested on his chest and his arms wrapped around your body. At the sound of your voice he chuckles softly.

"Really? Forever?!"

You nod slightly.

"Here are the two things I love most; the ocean and you. I don't need anything else."

"So you're happy?"

You lift your head to gently press your lips onto his before you break the kiss to look right into his brown orbits.

"I couldn't be happier even if I wanted to."

You finally respond and Johnny's lips pulled into a smile before he gently kisses you again.

"Are you happy?" You ask and he looks right back into your eyes.

"I've been the happiest person in the world ever since I first met you."

You smile and gently caress his cheek with your hand.

"Well I think very soon you'll find out you could be even happier." You say and lift yourself.

He frowns.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

You chuckle.

"It means that soon there will be someone else who'll make you happier than you're now...daddy."

You laugh at his shocked face and quickly take off running before he had the chance to think over what you'd just said. When realization finally dawns he quickly stands up running after you. After a small chase he finally catches you and your soft laughter echoes through the empty beach.

"Are you sure?" He asks, his chin on your shoulder and his arms around your body.

You smile placing his palms on your stomach and nod slightly.

"Yes."

You feel him kissing your cheek and gently caressing your belly. The waves wash your feet and again the only sound you can hear isyour hearts beating together. You realize you have your own small heaven and you'll do everything to keep it that way as long as you can so it would last forever.