Surprise

"Aren't you going to tell me where you're taking me?" You ask impatiently from your place next to the driver's seat in Johnny's car.

"If I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise."

You groan slightly because you hate surprises. You know you're somewhere in the mountain and there's snow everywhere but you have no idea where he's taking you. After a while a small lodge comes into view and you gasp slightly. It's decorated with Christmas lights and other stuff and it looks like it's from a dream. He finally stops the car and you climb out, looking around. He comes to stand next to you, and wraps his arms around your body.

"This is my surprise. We're going to spend Christmas and New Year up here, only the two of us." He whispers in your ear and kisses your cheek.

"It's amazing!" You say with glowing eyes and turn to kiss him and wrap your hands around his neck. "So only the two of huh?! I love the sound of that"

You smirk and he smiles leaning to kiss you.

"I love you." He breathes into your mouth and you respond with the same, before locking your lips with his again.

You shriek when he lifts you in his arms and spins you around. You smile and lean to kiss him. Still holding you in his arms he walks into the lodge. Inside there's a couch, a big fireplace with a burning fire in it and a small library. There's also a staircase leading to the second floor and there are rose petals everywhere. Johnny puts you down in front of the fireplace where there's a bottle of wine with two glasses and kisses you before standing up.

"Where are you going?" You ask and he smirks.

"I've got a surprise for you."

"Another one?" You ask with a smile and he nods disappearing upstairs.

After a while you hear steps and look towards the door only to burst out laughing.

"Captain Jack Sparrow on your services milady." He says and bows with his captain hat in his hand.

You shake your head still laughing and intent to get up but he quickly walks towards you and gently pushes you back, kissing your mouth eagerly. He pulls something out of his belt and puts it in your hand. You look down and smile realizing it's the compass he uses in the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movies. You open it and he grins.

"So...what is it you want most, love?"

You put the compass on the ground and gently push Johnny back climbing on top of him and lock his mouth into a lingering kiss.

"You, my dear Captain. All I'll ever want is you." You whisper into his mouth and he smirks.

Soon you're lying down next to the fire, covered in a blanket and with clothes thrown around you long forgotten. You're tracing small patterns on his chest with your hand and your bandaged finger catches his attention. The bandage is only a cover for your surprise for him.

"How did that happen?" He points to your finger and you smirk.

"That's my surprise for you."

And you motion for him to remove the bandage. When he does he gasps slightly and you smile.

"We have talked a lot of times about marriage and you know my opinion. But I also know how much you wanted us to make a commitment, so this is my commitment to you."

He traces his finger around the small letters that were forming his name carved forever within your skin in a perfect circle around your ring finger, instead of an actual wedding ring.

"Your name will be my wedding ring. From the moment I met you, you stole my heart and your name had been carved forever in it. But now by making the tattoo of your name on my ring finger I make my official vow to always be with you in for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish you, till death us do part."

You smile and kiss him softly to finish your vow. He has tears in his eyes but smiles and gives the same vow to you before kissing you back.

"I now proclaim us husband and wife." You say triumphantly and he laughs.

"Am I supposed to kiss the bride now?" He asks with a smirk and you smile back.

"What do you think?" You lift your eyebrow playfully and he pulls on top of himself kissing you passionately.

"So...what's next?" You ask into his mouth and he smirks.

"Well, I think our first night afterthe wedding is in order." He responds and you laugh as you lean to press your lips uponhis.