Hungry

You're so into your paperwork that you don't notice Johnny's staring at you.

"I'm hungry." He states suddenly.

"We had dinner half an hour ago." You reply absent-mindedly not bothering to look up.

"I didn't mean that kind of hunger." He speaks again and you look up.

Realizing what he meant you roll your eyes.

"Well, your 'hunger' is going to have to wait, because I'm kind of busy. This has to be finished for tomorrow." You say and look down, once again getting lost in your work.

You don't hear him standing up so you give out a shriek when you're suddenly lifted from the chair you've been sitting on. You chuckle slightly and smack him playfully.

"Come on, put me down, I really need to –"

But you're silenced when his lips are pressed lustfully on your own. He carries you to the bedroom and gently throws you on the bed before he quickly climbs over you and starts kissing your neck. You can't help but laugh.

"So impatient." You say before he lifts his head and you lock his lips with yours.

He smirks into your mouth while you're working to remove his shirt. He throws it off his head and onto the floor before removing yours too.

"So irresistible." He says and kisses the skin just below your belly button causing you to moan.

You burry your fingers in his soft brown locks and pull him up to kiss him before lowering your hands to unzip his jeans. He pulls them off hurriedly and chuckles slightly.

"Who's impatient now?"

You grin before removing your own pants and kisshis neck in response. Your work can wait a couple of hours after all...