Storm

Johnny walks out of the steamy bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist and drying his hair with another one. He frowns when he sees you standing by the window, staring outside.

"What are you looking at?" He asks throwing the towel he used for his hair on the bed and walking over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You smile at the feeling of his warm body pressed against yours.

"The storm." You say and lean your head backwards against his neck. "The lightenings are magnificent."

You have barely said that when the sky is lit up by yet another lighting. Then a couple of seconds later thunder followed.

"It's amazing how you can feel the power of the nature when the weather is stormy. It's like the electricity is not only everywhere in the air but also in everything else. It's like you can feel the energy that tears up the sky surging into your own veins and pulsating with the beat of your heart." You mean every single word because you've felt it so many times before.

You feel his lips on your neck.

"It's the first time I've seen anyone, let alone a woman be so intrigued by a thunder storm." He says and you chuckle slightly.

"When I was younger I was on a mountain hike with my dad. It was spring time and the weather was constantly changing. We were walking through the wood with the intention to reach the road before the storm could hit but we didn't have much luck. We hid under the trees trying to hitchhike and the lightening and thunders were hitting all over us. And it was...I don't know...it was scary yes, but at the same time it was exciting, electrifying...arousing." You trail off as you watch mesmerized the storm outside.

Your hands take Johnny's from their place on your stomach and you slide them under your shirt, leading them up to your chest. His fingers cup your breasts and squeeze them gently. You suddenly turn around pressing your lips roughly on his while your hand shots down and snatches the towel from around his waist, throwing it aside. You push him backwards until he falls on the bed and you quickly climb on top of him. You take off your clothes tossing them on the floor and you lean down for another rough kiss. This night you make rough sex to him over and over again until both your bodies get covered with bloody bite marks. When you finally collapse in his arms you look outside and notice the storm has already passed away.

"Look, the storm's over." You say still panting and you feel him move his head to look outside.

"Yeah." He says and then all of a sudden he chuckles. "Looks like you were right."

"What about?"

"It really was electrifying."

You laugh and he leans down to press a soft kiss on your lips.

"You are my storm." He breathes.

You smile in his mouth.

"And you are my sky."