Guest

You're settling the table for three as Johnny has called to tell you he was going to bring some guest home. You wonder who the guest is because when you asked he responded that it was a surprise and you'll have to wait and see for yourself.

You sigh and go back to the kitchen to check how the food's cooking. Making sure everything was going as planned you go to take a quick shower and quickly change in a more formal shirt and pants (because you just hate dresses). Just as you're checking the food again and turn off the oven you hear Johnny's voice announcing they had finally arrived. You go to welcome them only to freeze dead on your tracks when you see who the special guest actually is.

His hair is just as short as it was in the last video you've seen of him and his eyes are glimmering with a hidden rebel flame, the same one of the young boy from the small old black and white photograph your dad had been keeping for almost all his life. You try to remain calm when you lead them both to the table and blush slighly when Johnny introduces you. You shake hands with the man, trying to keep your composure.

"It's a great pleasure to meet you, sir." You say, trying to steady your voice.

"Oh, don't call me sir, just call me Paul." He waved his hand and flashed you a smile.

"Ok, then...Paul."

"That's better." He says and sits down one of the chairs next to Johnny.

You serve the dinner and slowly your mind registers what is actually happening. Johnny and Paul both compliment your cooking and you blush from the sudden attention. During the dinner you finally manage to get yourself together and slowly begin to relax. You're amazed at how easy it is to have a conversation with your special guest and that he's just what you've imagined. At one point you tell him about your father, how big fan he was of the famous Liverpool Fab Four and how he used to put on their songs for you and tell you stories about them.

When they finish eating you serve the desert and somehow the three of you get engaged into a conversation about music. You're forced to admit you used to play the piano when you were in primary school and then both Johnny and Paul ask you to play. At first you politely decline, but in the end you give up. You end up playing "Für Elise" by Beethoven, because it's one of your favorites. When you finish they both start clapping and you blush slightly. Then all of a sudden Paul asks you if you know any 'Beatles' songs and you start playing 'Yesterday'. You almost jump in surprise when he starts singing. When you both finish Paul smiles.

"That was for you father." He says and your eyes fill with tears because you don't have words to express your gratitude.

"Thank you, so much." You say and finally stand up for the piano.

In the end of the evening after Paul left, Johnny and you are in bed, his arms  wrapped around you and your head is on his shoulder.

"So what do you think about our special guest? Did you like my surprise?"

"Why are you even asking me when you know how much I loved it." You roll your eyes and lift your head to kiss him. "I love you."

He smiles in your mouth.

"I love you more."

"No, I  love you more."

"No, I do." He smirks playfully and you giggle.

"I love you most." You reply and caress his cheek with your hand. "Thank you. And not only for tonight. Thank you for everything you do for me."

"Thank you for showing me the stars." He replies and he leans in to kiss you.

It's a deep, passionate kiss filled with love and lust and desire and it makes you fall for him all over again.