Ocean

a/n: This imagine is dedicated to my friend @JOHNNYDEPPRESSD. She's a very strong girl and my prayers are always with her. :)

You're on Johnny's private island but he's coming on the next day so you have the day to yourself.

You got up early and decided to take a walk on the beach. You inhale from the fresh breeze filled with the scent of seaweed and smile; you love the smell of the ocean. Looking around to make sure none of the staff that takes care of the island is around you take off your clothes and run into the crystal clear water. It's still a bit cold because it's very early but you feel so refreshed and energized by it. You take your time swimming and occasionally dive under the water to admire the scenery even though you're not wearing a diving mask. It's really beautiful and when you go to the surface again to take a breath your eyes widen when a dolphin jumps from the distance and you can't help but smile. You have no idea how much time you've spent in the water but eventually you decide to go out and get back to the house so you can grab something to eat.

However when you start walking out of the water you're shocked to realize your clothes are nowhere to be found. You cover yourself with your arms as best as you can all the while wrecking your mind of what to do.

Suddenly there's a towel wrapped around you and you feel warm breath on your neck.

"I see you were having fun while I was gone."

You can't help but grin at the sound of the voice.

"I love the ocean. The underwater scenery was amazing and the water itself was really refreshing."

"How about me?" He asks, placing a soft kiss on your neck. "Do you love me?"

"You know I do. I love you more than anything else in this world."

He lifts you in his arms and looks into your eyes. He stares at your eyes with his intensive brown orbits with so much openness that your heart swells with love.

"I'm glad, Y/N. Because I love you more than you can ever imagine and I'm not planning of letting you go anytime soon."

Johnny leans to press his lips onto your and you kiss him back eagerly. He carries you to the house and to your room where he gently lies you on the bed. Pulling your towel open he leans to kiss your neck making you moan quietly.

"I have to take a shower, I probably taste salty like the ocean."

"I love it when you taste like the ocean." He grins.

His eyes wander all over your body. He's seen you naked countless times before but he never looked at you that way before. As every other girl you have your own insecurities and you know your body's far from perfect but he looks at you as if you're the most precious thing he's seen and your eyes get wet with emotion.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've seen. And I'm not saying it like a cliche or something. I'm saying it because it's true. You're beautiful just because you're not perfect. Your imperfection is what makes you special and unique. And it's what completes your pure heart and gentle soul to make you the girl I've fell in love with and I'll love 'till the end of my life."

With that he leaned and presses his lips onto yours and you kiss him back, burying your fingers in his soft, dark locks pulling him closer. He soon breaks it for air and pulls his shirt over his head before leaning down and leaves butterfly kisses all over your chest before his mouth reaches one of your nipples and he gently mouths it causing you to moan. His arms travel all over your body and his fingers slide up between your legs and start working their magic inside of you.

Your eyes close and your neck arches back. Feeling you moving under his touch Johnny lifts his head to look at you and he takes the ecstatic expression on your face.

"God, you're so beautiful."

At the sound of his deep voice you open your eyes and lock eyes with him.

"Please." You beg.

You need him more than ever. You need to feel him inside you, filling you up and making you his all over again. He grins at your impatience and leans down to kiss you before entering you and 'causing you to moan in his mouth. He then takes you over to the moon and through the stars until you both come together as one and it's in that moment when you feel your hearts beating as one that you know you found the one person you're happy to call your soulmate.

In every sense of the word.