Wedding dress

"You can open your eyes now."

You do as Johnny says, but you narrow your eyes immediately when you realize where you were.

"Uh, what are we doing in a boutique for wedding dresses?"

"We are here because I want you to choose one and put it on." He grins and you cross your hands over your chest with a frown.

"No way am I going to ever put a wedding dress on. You know how much I hate dresses, especially  wedding ones."

His smile faded a bit but he put his hands on your shoulders.

"Come on, do it for me. I want to see how my beautiful girlfriend will look in a wedding dress."

You sigh frustrated but you let your hands fall back to your sides.

"Ok, fine. But after you see me in the dress I'll take it off immediately." You say sternly.

Johnny only smiles with a mischievous spark in his eyes.

You glance around the boutique until you choose one of the wedding dresses and go in the changing room. Johnny waits impatiently outside. After you put on the dress, you pull your hair down from the ponytail it was in and it falls heavily over your bare shoulders.

"I'm coming out." You announce before pulling the curtain of the changing room.

You walk out and Johnny stares at you, eyes wide and mouth slightly open. Heat rushes to your cheeks because of his intensive stare.

"I look like a cake, don't I?!" You ask, sighing with annoyance but he shakes his head.

"Nonsense. You look magnificent. In fact, you're the most beautiful woman in the whole world." He says and placing his palms on your cheeks he pulls you in for a kiss.

"Ok, you saw me in the dress so I'll go and take it off now." You say after you pulled away reluctantly from the kiss.

"No, you're not taking it off."

"But..." You begin to protest when he suddenly lifts you in his arms and you shriek in surprise. "What the hell are you doing, put me down now!"

He doesn't listen to you and instead of putting you down he walks out of the store with you in his arms.

"Are you crazy? We didn't pay for that dress and we can't just walk away and steal it!" You hiss quietly but he only smiles.

Johnny walks over to the car and puts you down. He fixes your seatbelt and then walks around the car, climbing to the driver's seat. You begin to unbutton your seatbelt so you can get out of the car and return to the boutique but he starts the car and drives off. You sigh frustrated and glare at him.

"Look, if all this is some stupid game it's not funny. We stole a dress, Johnny. A wedding dress. You'll be all over the news tomorrow. In fact, I can already see the title; 'The famous Johnny Depp stole a wedding dress for his girlfriend'."

He chuckles amused but keeps his eyes on the road.

"We didn't steal the dress."

"Of course we didn't, we just walked out of the shop with it and didn't bother to pay."

"I paid for it." He shrugs and you roll your eyes.

"And when did you do it? Before or after  you grabbed me and ran away from the boutique?!"

"While you were putting it on in the changing room."

Your mouth drops open in shock and you turn to look at him.