Acting Class

a/n: This one was written by request.
P.S. 'Y/N' is 'your name'.

You're in school, waiting impatiently for your acting class to begin, because the sooner it begins the sooner it'll be over and you'll be able to go home. The day had been hectic and even the thought of the special guest your teacher had mentioned would come today and would stick around for a couple of days couldn't make you feel better. You sigh seconds before the bell rings and you burst impatiently through the door of the classroom, heading straight for your seat, followed by your classmates. When everyone takes their seats you notice the girl who took the seat next to you is staring at you.

"What?!" You ask exasperated.

"Haven't you heard who's the 'special guest' Mr. Marker had mentioned?"

"No." You say rolling your eyes. "But apparently you have, so spill. Who is it?"

"Nope, you'll have to guess."

"I'm not in a mood for games so either tell me or don't tell me. I'm going to find out soon enough either way."

She sighs.

"Ok, ok, geez. It's your favorite officer Tom Hanson." She announces with a smirk.

"You do realize that officer Tom Hanson is a fictional character, don't you?" You say and roll your eyes impatiently.

"Of course I do, silly. I meant the actor who's playing him. The one you're so crazy about."

It takes you a few seconds to process her words and your eyes widen at the news. Just when you open your mouth to say something the door of the classroom opens and your teacher walks in. You feel your heart starts beating faster and you swear to yourself that if your classmate had lied to you, you're going to make her life hell. You barely thought that when your teacher says that the special guest is here and asks everyone to welcome him. Your eyes move to the door just when it opens again and sure enough he walks in.

You feel your heart almost stops and starts beating faster at once. You're frozen and can't do anything but stare at him while he waves to everyone for hello. Your eyes travel all over him; he's dressed with simple t-shirt, brown leather jacket, blue jeans ripped at the knees and his eyes are looking around rather shyly hidden behind a few tiny pieces of his dark wavy hair that are falling upon his face. The teacher explains that the next couple of days Johnny would be assisting him. When he says tha, Johnny looks over at the class with a small shy smile and suddenly you realize his dark orbits have found your eyes. You feel redness rushing up to your cheeks and you lower your head. The teacher starts talking talking again but you don't hear a word he says. Your heart jumps in your chest when you hear Johnny's voice. The teacher then asks everyone to pair up and just when you turn to the girl next to you she pairs with her friend so you're left alone.

"That's ok. You can practice with me." You hear his soft voice close to you and you look up to find him standing in front of you with a soft smile.

Just the sight of him and the feeling of him standing so close to you is making your heart melt and you're thankful you're sitting down, because otherwise you'd have fallen to the ground. You only manage to nod slightly and when the girl next to you stands up and moves to sit with her friend, you move to her chair letting him sit next to you on your own. He takes off his jacket and hangs it on the chair before looking up at you again. The teacher stands in front of the class with a small plastic bag full of pieces of paper. He explains that on the pieces of paper are written the acting situations and one person from each pair would have to pull out a piece. Of course you're the last one to draw and when you open it your eyes widen because all that's written is 'love'. You groan and turn to the teacher.