Better

You've been sitting on the terrace with a blanket curled around you for hours and you have no idea when you'd drifted off but you were now asleep on one of the sunbeds. The slight breeze coming from the ocean is slightly rocking your hair and dark clouds had gathered on the sky.

Johnny enters the house and knowing you're probably still where he left you he walks out on the terrace. Seeing you sleeping so peacefully a smile lights up his face. He carefully sits down next to you and removes a piece of hair from your face. He's glad you're finally resting because he knows the last few days at work were really tough for you. He softly kisses your forehead careful not to wake you up.

"I love you so much, Y/N." He whispers in your ear and gently caresses your cheek with his long fingers.

All of a sudden he gets an idea and goes back inside the house with a smirk.

You don't know how long you've been sleeping but when you finally wake up you notice it was starting to get dark. You move slightly and reach to untangle yourself from the blanket only to gasp in pain when you feel something sharp under your fingers. You look down and realize that on the blanket at the spot where you reached to uncover yourself there's a beautiful red rose. A smile lights up your face and you carefully reach for the rose taking it up to your nose to smell its sweet scent. 'Ever the romantic type', you murmur quietly and stand up with a yawn while stretching your arms. You turn to walk into the house and your eyes widen.

There's a long line of candles lighting up and leading your way. You carefully step inside and walk further into the house following the candles. You reach the bedroom and can't help but gasp; the whole room's filled with candles and there are rose petals in the shape of a heart on the bed. You feel his arms curling around your body and he moves the hair from your neck to place a soft kiss there.

"Do you like it?"

"Like? I love it, but...why did you do all this?"

"I did it for you." He gently moves to stand in front of you. "You were so tired lately and are always busy so I thought I should do something to make you feel better."

You smile and put your hands on his face.

"You're the one that makes me feel better. Just looking at you makes me forget about everything else." You say before leaning forward to kiss him and breathe 'I love you' in his mouth.

He lifts you in his arms causing you to chuckle slightly.

"You're my queen." He says while putting you on the bed that is covered with rose petals. "And tonight I'm going to take you over the moon and through the stars."

He presses his lips on yours hungrily before moving to attack your neck and then your chest. He explores every inch of your body with his mouth and his finger, setting your insides on fire. He can't help the smirk on his face when you reach to unbutton his pants with impatient fingers desperately urging him for more. You needed to feel him inside you, filling you up and making your blood boil with passion.

The next morning, he brings you breakfast in bed and while you're eating together you can't help but stare at his beautiful face while he's telling you about his plan for the day. He's your prince, your king and as long as you have him you know you'll be the happiest woman in the world. He's the only thing you need to be happy.

Nothing else matters.