Jealous

a/n: This was also requested. The request was for jealous Johnny and I chose Richard Grieco (Dennis Booker) because I love him. I love him way more than Johnny ever since I watched '21 Jump Street'. That's actually how I get inspired for most of my imagines. I imagine everything happening with Richard but write it as if it's with Johnny. Actually I have written a couple of Richard imagines too but I'll post them here as a separate book. :)

You're on set of Johnny's TV show '21 Jump Street'. You didn't want to go because you were afraid you might distract him but he insisted and you couldn't refuse. Now you're sitting on a chair watching the filming process.

Johnny's shooting a scene with a tall dark-haired man who was with dark eyes that looked almost black and was just as good looking as Johnny if not prettier. He's wearing a black leather jacket, black denims and black t-shirt. You have no idea if he and Johnny are friendly towards each other in reality, but watching the scene they were shooting you can clearly see their characters were far from friends.

After shooting for a couple of hours there's a small break for everyone and Johnny walks over to you and grabs your hand introducing you to everyone. You shake hands with everyone and when you reach to shake the last hand stretched towards you, you realize it belongs to the tall dark-haired man from earlier who Johnny introduces as Richard. He smiles warmly at you and you can't help but stare at his face and right into those piercing dark orbits; somewhere in their depths you can see something familiar, feelings you've once had too, something that hits too close to home and you can't help but wonder about it. He pulls his hand from the handshake and walks away.

After the break is over the shooting process starts again, but this time Johnny has to film a scene with big tall fair-haired man who he had previously introduced to you as Peter. While the two of them are shooting their scenes you take your time to walk around because you started to feel thirsty anyway. Walking around the different decors you finally reach the door and start walking out only to burst into someone. You lose balance, dangerously flying backwards for a moment but before you can fall to the ground someone grabs your hand and pulls you forward stabilizing you. Suddenly you find yourself face to face with Richard. Your faces are inches away but the only thing you can see is his dark brown eyes that are staring at you with concern. His hand is still wrapped around your wrist but neither of you seem to notice. You're both too lost in each other's orbits and looking in the depths of his soul you realize that if you weren't with Johnny you'd take a shot with Richard in a heartbeat. The sound of the door opening behind you finally breaks both of you from your trance.

"Hey, Y/N, there you are, I've been looking for you --" But Johnny trails off noticing Richard's hand around your own your closeness and his smile disappears.

"What's going on here?" He frowns.

You quickly pull your hand away.

"Nothing. I was on my way to find some water because I was thirsty and I kind of ran into Richard. Actually more like bumped into him." You explain and smile to Richard. "Thanks for catching me before I could fall and smash my head on the floor."

"You're welcome." He smiles back and for a moment you're lost in his beautiful smile.

He then walks away through the door and you and Johnny are finally left alone.

"So, you were looking for me?" You ask lifting your brow. "Why?"

"It doesn't matter. You obviously have more important things to do." Johnny mumbles and starts walking away.

You frown and run after him, catching his arm.

"Are you jealous?!" You ask trying to hold back your laughter. "Johnny this is ridiculous. You know I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt you, don't you?!"

He sighs but nods.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, I just...I saw him holding your hand and..."

"Look when I was walking out of the door we kind of collided into each other and I started falling backwards. If he hadn't caught my hand and pulled me back, I would've fallen and hit my head on the hard floor. That's all." Then you suddenly let out a loud laugh. "Who knew that you, Johnny Depp, could be so jealous?!"

"Yeah well, I love you and I don't know what I'd do if I lose you."

"You'll never lose me." You reassure him with a smile. "Even because of someone like Richard."

You add just to tease him and laugh at the look Johnny gives you.

"Relax, I'm just kidding. Although he is quite hot, but you're hotter and – "

You are silenced of his lips pressed for your own. He kisses you passionately.

"I'm sorry." He breathes when you pull for air. "I promise I won't get jealous anymore."

You smirk.

"Good boy." You tease him before pressing your lips hard onto his.

He breaks it for air and grins.

"Didn't you say you were thirsty?" He asks with a teasing smirk. "Why don't we uh..get out of here and find some water."

He winks and you chuckle slightly because of the hiddenmeaning in his words before nodding your head. He takes your hand and thetwo of you walk away.