Private Jet

You're with Johnny and a couple of his friends on his private jet. He's in a deep conversation with one of them and you're bored so you're listening some of your favourite songs on your phone. Just then the song you were listening to ends and 'Lay Your Body Down' by your favourite actor, artist and singer Richard Grieco begins. It's one of the few songs that never fail to turn you on and you look up at Johnny. His shirt is slightly opened revealing toned chest, his sleeves are up showing off his tattoos and a piece of dark hair is falling over his face. He's also wearing your favorite blue ripped jeans of his that hugged his legs in a perfect way. A smirk dances along the edges of your lips and you hit the stop button on the music player of your phone. Pulling out your earbuds you stand up and walk over to him. That day you're wearing a short strapless dress that reached down right above your knees and you decide to use it as an advantage. Johnny's usually sitting cross-legged or with one of his legs hung over the other but not this time and you mentally smirk.

"Johnny, baby, I'm bored." You tell him, sitting down on his lap. "You've been talking to your friend ever since we took off.

One of Johnny's arms immediately curls around your waist and he gives you a peck on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, darling."

"What were you talking about, anyway?" You ask throwing one of your arms around Johnny's neck.

"Just stuff." He responds and squeezes you playfully. "But if you were so bored you could've joined our conversation."

You smile and you're thankful you're wearing a dress because you can move your hand discreetly under the skirt and playfully taunt Johnny with your fingers. You feel his arm around your waist gripping you tighter and you apply more pressure. Your ministrations quickly pay off and you smirk when you realize Johnny's biting his lip, trying to hold back a moan. His friend excuses himself politely and stands up from his seat to give you two some privacy. You move so you're now straddling Johnny with your legs and you press yourself against his hardness. He groans quietly and quickly looks around but his friends are sitting far away from you at the other end of the jet and are in a deep conversation. You smirk and reach to pull down his zipper. Johnny places one of his hands around your neck and pulls you in for a deep kiss. You can feel his other hand pulling off your underwear just enough so he could enter you and when he does you bite back a moan. Both of you know you have to be quiet if you don't want his friends to hear you but at the same time you feel a rush of excitement from the fact you were doing right under their noses and didn't even have the slightest idea of what was going on. Johnny's fingers are in your hair and you lean to kiss his neck but are forced to bite him slightly when he buries deep inside you, setting your insides on fire. After a couple of minutes you hear Johnny gasp quietly and you feel his warm juices filling you up. Your orgasm hits you just in the same time and you bury your face in his hair with a gasp. Both of you are breathing hard but you lift your head and smirk before you place your lips on his. You feel him gently pulling out of you and you break the kiss for air so both of can fix your clothing. You sit in his lap the way you did initially as if nothing happened and just then his friend comes back. Both you and Johnny are with flushed cheeks and his friend stares at you.

"What's up with you two? Did something happen while I was gone?"

His obliviousness and naive question causes both you and Johnny to look at each other and burst into laughter. Johnny manages to calm down first and shakes his head with a smirk.

"No. Nothing happened."

You nod in confirmation, looking at Johnny playfully with the corners of your eyes.

"Nothing at all."