Groceries

Christmas Eve's coming so you and Johnny are at the grocery store to get some stuff you'll need for the festive dinner. Following the list you've made back at home, you reach to pick another item from the shelf right next to you when he wraps his arms around your waist.

"How much longer?" He asks, his breath tickling the skin of your neck.

"If you continue doing that every five minutes or so, we're going to have spend the whole day here and maybe even the night." You tease him with a smirk on your lips.

"Nuh-huh, we're spending the night in our house and most importantly in our bed." He says pressing his lips softly on your neck.

"Listen, when you begged me to come for groceries with me I agreed only because you promised you'll help." You say and gently pull out of his embrace shoving the piece of paper with your handwriting in his hand. "Now, look at this list and help me pick everything, or..."

"Or what?" He lifts his eyebrow playfully and you roll your eyes.

"Or you won't be getting dessert tonight." You say, whirling around to continue picking stuff.

"We always have cookies for dessert, anyway." He murmurs behind your back 'causing you to sigh and you turn your head to look at him.

"I didn't mean that kind of dessert."

You chuckle at the face he makes and shake your head before going back to what you had decided to pick. All of a sudden he starts running around the store with your list in his hand and in less than five minutes almost everything is in your cart. You can't help but laugh.

"That was quick." You say and his eyes glimmer with pride.

"I promised to help, didn't I? And besides now I'm going to get any kind of dessert I want tonight." He smiles with a mischievous spark in his eyes and wraps his arms around you again.

"Yeah, yeah, ok, but would you let go of me now? Everybody's staring at us."

"Correction, they're staring at you, because you're the most beautiful girl." He says in your ear and kisses your cheek. "And you're all mine."

You chuckle and turn to give him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Come on, let's go."

You pay for all the stuff and when you walk out to put the bags in his car you realize it had started snowing. You quickly put the bags in the backseat and open your arms enjoying the snow. He lifts you in his arms and spins you, while you wrap your hands around his neck with a smile. When he stops spinning he puts you down and presses his lips softly on yours.

"I love you." He says and you smile in his mouth.

"I love you, more."

"I love you, most." He says and chuckles because you can't beat his response. "Got you!"

He smirks and you smack him playfully on the armbefore you kiss him again. Then you both get in the car and spend the wholedrive home debating over who loves who more. The truth is you both love eachother too much and when you finally arrive your little debate is long forgotten.