Decoration

You yawn and lazily open your eyes. It's too early in the morning but you've got a lot of work to do today so you know you have to get up. You move the covers to sit in the bed and you feel a small weight around you. You look down to find out Johnny's arm is wrapped around your stomach and is holding you tight and close to himself. You smile and turn to look at him peacefully sleeping. You gently move his arm, careful not to wake him up. You wash your face into the bathroom and dress up for the day then you walk to the living room and get to work. After about an hour you hear quiet steps and Johnny's voice calling your name.

"Y/N, where are -- " He stops at the door of the living room and his eyes get wide open.

The whole room is filled with Christmas decoration, the Christmas tree is also ready and you're just finishing with hanging Christmas lights on the windows.

"Wow." He gasps. "Am I dreaming?"

"No." You say with a smile.

"Did you do all this?" He asks moving his dark eyes to yours and you nod.

"Christmas is coming and I wanted everything to be perfect for you."

He walks over to the chair you were standing on and lifts you in his arms, pressing his lips on yours.

"Everything got perfect for me the very day I met you, love." He says and you smile in his mouth.

You kiss him softly on the lips and then pull back.

"Come on, put me down and let me finish this. I still have got a lot of work to do. I need to prepare everything for the festive dinner and --"

You're silenced by his lips on yours.

"You've got a more important thing to do first." He says with a playful smile when you pull for air.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" You ask lifting your eyebrow.

"To make your boyfriend happy and give him what he wants." He answers with a wink and you chuckle.

"Nope, not going to happen. He's going to have to wait for tonight. Now put me down."

"Ok." He says but instead of doing as you've asked he carries you back to the bedroom and puts you down on the bed, climbing on top of you.

You laugh shaking your head.

"You're unbelievable." You say.

While he's busy kissing your neck you use the advantage to roll over so now you're on top of him. You pull off his shirt and lean down to press kisses on his bare chest. You love how his body is slightly vibrating from the touch of your lips on his skin. His hands work to pull off your top and you gladly assist him. You move your head up to his face and kiss his lips. Taking advantage of him being distracted you pin his hands above his head.

"I'll make you a deal. When we're done here, you'll let me finish all the preparations I have to do for tonight and won't distract me."

He rolls his eyes but sighs.

"Fine, it's a deal."

You smirk contenly. Letting go of his hands you lean and bitehis neck passionately, grinning when he moans slightly. You move to lock lipswith him and breathe "I love you" into the kiss. He smiles before respondingwith "I love you, more".