seven

Sometimes Namjoon really hated Jimin.

By sometimes he meant now. As he watched Jimin brush his hand casually across Ji-hye's and watched the rosy red blush that spread across her peachy cheeks. He fucking hated Jimin.

As envy and jealusy burned in Namjoon's stomach. He forced himself to look away from the sight so he wouldn't shout out in frustration. What in the world was wrong with Jimin? Were they not friends?

His sight fell on Jin and the tension in his shoulders immediately left him. Jin was competing with Taehyung to see who could eat faster.

Jin was absolutely adorable, watching him had made Namjoon smile the widest smile he had on the whole day.

In the middle of stuffing his mouth with food, Jin looked up only to catch Namjoon staring at him. A sweet and soft look on his face.

Flushing a deep shade of red, Jin tried to eat more nicely. Which of course resulted in him losing the contest. Letting out a yell of triumph Taehyung laughed at Jin's failure.

Shaking his head happily and accepting his loss, Jin tried to finish the rest of his food. "I was on your side" Namjoon lightly said, drawing Jin's attention to him. He smirked at Jin, a fake disappointed look on his face.

Jin smiled at this but before he could say anything Taehyung beat him to the punch line "You picked the wrong person then Namjoon because I won." he yelled triumphantly.

Laughing Namjoon's eyes drifted back to Ji-hye. She had barely payed attention to him the whole time. Her attention was soley on Jimin. What was this? Love at first sight.

"Ping" went Jin's  suddently phone making everyone's eyes fall on him. Flushing sightly, Jin took out his phone. It was a text from Jimin, opening it he suddenly burst out in laughter. Namjoon observed him, a sweet smile on his face.

"Oh my god help me, she's so whiny. Make your move on Joon already."

Chuckling Jin put his phone back into his pocket. "What's so funny" Jungkook asked curiosity filling him. Jin flushed and quickly thought of a good lie.

"Just a joke" Jin replied smoothly and Yoongi immediately groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Go ahead tell us" Namjoon urged earning another groan from Yoongi. Jin smiled, he knew he liked Namjoon for a good reason.

"What does BTS put on their coffee" he asked looking at Yoongi, who currently had his head buried in his hands muttering "please don't" "please don't."

"Some Suga" Jin continued and brust out laughing at his own hilarious joke. Ah, he was so funny. All the other members groaned as Namjoon smiled at Jin's cuteness. Not the joke.

Meanwhile Ji-hye's eyes drifted away from Jimin's beautiful face and fell on Jin. Jimin was gorgeous and much more fun to talk to than Namjoon. But she could sense he was a playboy, he was obviously not looking for something serious. She needed something serious but didn't want Namjoon.

Now Jin though was a package deal, he was funny, hotter than Namjoon. Rich and famous like all of these boys. And would obviously be more commited than Jimin. Now he just had to fall for her, so she could dump Joon.

Squaring her shoulders so she looked taller than she actually was, she ignored Jimin. And turned her attention to Jin. Namjoon just wasn't for her, Jin would have to do.

Letting a pretty blush invade her cheeks, she rested her chest on the table. Which consisted on pushing her chest up, so it looked bigger than it actually was.

Twriling a strand of her beautiful red hair around her finger she smirked, she quite loved her life sometimes. Eyes innocent as could be, she called out Jin's name.

"Jin"

~~~~~~

"Peaches and cream. Sweeter than sweet. Chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings."

Somone help me that's stuck on my head😩