twenty-two

*6 months later*

[THERE WAS SOME CONFUSION, SO 6 MONTHS AS IN TOTAL. NOT 6 +3, JUST 6 MONTHS TOTAL SINCE JIN HAS LEFT.]

Jin stretched, all long body and slim legs, he was quite a sight to behold. Looking at the gorgeous guy fast asleep snuggled into the crook of his neck.

Jin groaned, what was his name again? Pushing himself up from the hotel bed he frowned. Where the hell where his clothes?

Ah, there they were, tossed in some corner of the room all messy and wrinkly. Rolling his pretty brown eyes, he decided to just grab the others man's clothes. Groaning he ruffled his hair, and quickly put the clothes on.

Putting on his shoes quickly and swiftly, he headed out not having a single care for the man back in his hotel room. His eyes crinkled up a bit as he smiled at the beautiful view in front of him. Stretching once again, he walked to the gift shop and noting the hot cashier he smirked softly. Too lazy to get anything more out of it, he just bought some more clothes.

He felt empty, he felt like nothing. Worthless, useless, unlovable and ugly. No matter how many guys told him, he was fucking hot. He still felt the same.

Pushing the unnecasry bleak thoughts out of his head, he headed back into the hotel. Fishing the key from his pocket, he opened the hotel room. His smiled brightened a bit more as he took in the sight in front of him, he was cute when he slept. He looked like a innocent little child as he slept, cute Jin noted again.

He smirked then, recalling the faint memories from yesterday. He sure wasn't innocent though, who was he to judge though? He was just a random one night stand, Jin wasn't even close to innocent at this point. Jin rummaging through his suitcase pulled out a black hat, and taking the clothes he already had in his hand. He headed to the bathroom.

Fully clothed he stepped out, the guy from before was already long gone. Jin smiled, at least he'd made the sheets. That was more than the other ones ever tended to do. He then walked out the hallway, to the room right next to his.

Smiling faintly he entered his hotel room. Grabbing a blanket he flung it over Jimin's sleeping body. He could never keep the blanket on.

Plopping down on the bed next to Jimin, he took out his phone. Unable to resist as usual, he looked through Namjoon's Instagram page he seemed happy. He always seemed happy. Unlike Jin. It was frustrating not having someone care for you the same way you cared for them. Why couldn't Namjoon be hurt too?

"Jin I want to go home" Jimin utters softly, his raspy morning voice evident. His hair was all frizzy, and he looked barely awake as he said the first words he'd said since he woke up. Those were always his first words.

Jin whirled around the chair facing Jimin. He groaned, Jin never ever wanted to go back, he wasn't ready. He doubted he would ever be ready to go back. "Not yet you don't." he mumbled softly.

"How much longer?" Jimin whined burying his face back into the pillow, it was really bright today.

"Give me a few more months" Jin replied directing his attention back to his phone. They're are some people I have yet to hook up with he thought a smirk appearing on his face again.

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut as they memories reappeared. Those stupid memories, "I miss him." he whispered "By him I mean Jungkook." He really missed Jungkook, it was hard not to miss him, to not think about him.

Jin just ignored him and rolled his eyes. Jimin didn't pay him any mind, "I miss him you know" Jimin went on his voice cracking a bit, he sounded like he was about to cry again. Voice shaky he said "I know he doesn't care about me like that, but I-I really miss him."

And then he couldn't take it anymore, and he started sobbing into his pillow. His heartbreaking gasps echoing through the hotel room. Jimin sobbed, everything inside him hurt. Why couldn't he just keep it together?

Jin groaned this happened every day, he was starting to get sick of it. Jimin was so pathetic. He wished the other members had cared enough about him to come with him.

But of course not, he was stuck with Park Jimin. In the beginning he had gladly bought him, they were best friends and he could see that Jimin clearly needed to get away from the love struck couple that was Jungkook and Taehyung.

So he had brought him along, but he was fucking sick of Jimin. All he did was cry and sob about Jungkook. Couldn't he move on already?

Jungkook wasn't anything special. Jin had tried repeatedly times to find someone for Jimin. Every time he would just say he wasn't Jungkook. Hell, if Jimin even wanted to hook up with him he would do it.

Jin was so done with Jimin. He was so done with all this shit. He thought leaving the hotel room with the sobbing Jimin inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~

School is almost starting. Someone help😥

 Someone help😥