nineteen

Now it was Namjoon's turn to drop his mouth open and stare at Jin.

"Yo-You're gay?" He stuttered out in complete shock. That was utterly unexpected.

Jin nodded and looked at his feet unsure of what to say, they were so big he probaly should cut his toenails so-

His thoughts were cut off by Namjoon pulling him into a hug. Jin stiffened for a split then relaxed against his best friend, "I'll support you, no matter what. I promise" he mumbled softly into Jin's hair.

Jin should have been smiling and should have been happy, happy that he finally had the chance to tell Namjoon this. Happy that it had gone perfectly, but he just started sobbing. He wasn't exactly sure why he was crying.

He just couldn't help it, but Namjoon didn't say a word. Didn't question him or anything, he just held him and, he ran his fingers up and down Jin's back. Jin relaxed against, and clung to Namjoon.

"I'll always love you no matter what Jin. We all will" Namjoon said slowly running his fingers through Jin's hair, it was kind of addicting Jin's hair was so soft.

And of course that didn't help in Jin's crying, but Namjoon being the person he was just held Jin tighter. "I love you" Jin replied softly knowing that this would be the only time he would get to say these words to Namjoon.

For some reason Namjoon couldn't help it when his heart fluttered in his chest, pulling away from Jin he looked him in the eyes as he said "I hope you can find someone, that deserves you. Someone that truly loves you and someone you love."

Jin shyly smiled, as he thought why are you describing yourself. "I do too."

Suddenly Namjoon's eyes lit up "Ohhh I just had a idea, you should totally date Yoongi he's also Pansexual you too would be such a good couple."

What in the world?

"He'll just steal all my apples I'm not dating him" Jin replied making both of them burst out laughing. Yoongi was alright, but not for Jin. Why couldn't Namjoon ever see what was right in front of him?

"Tell me a joke then" Namjoon said softly plopping onto the sofa and dragging Jin to sit next to him. Jin relaxed against him and leaning his head on Namjoon's shoulder smiled softly.

Jin's face immediately brightened at those words as he said "Have you ever tried to eat a clock."

Namjoon's just looked at him confused and shook his head. He had a feeling he knew where this was going, but he could play along for Jin.

Smiling Jin continued "It's very time consuming."

And then there came his windshield wiper laugh, the only thing that actually made Namjoon laugh. Namjoon chuckled softly, as Jin kept laughing.

Namjoon admired Jin's face as he laughed, he was really handsome. And stunning really, he was so beautiful, the way his eyes light up, he was glowing. Jin was so beautiful.

"Namjoon I thought of you today" Jin mummered giving him a soft smile, something radiant hidden behind those eyes.

And Jin, Jin he was just so sweet, no one deserved Jin. Namjoon smiled softly, hand brushing over his hair as he replied "That's so swee-"

"It reminded me to take out the garbage" Jin went out making himslef laugh again and Namjoom glare at him.

"Hyungs go to sleep" Jungkook yelled sticking his head out of his room.

Standing up Namjoon glared at Jin again and rolling his eyes, he turned around to leave. Until he felt Jin's hand on his back "Good night Joon" he said softly, even throwing in a little wink making Namjoon instantly forgive him.

"Good night Jin." he mumbled softly, a uncontainable smile filling his face.

~~~~~

No more fluff after this😥

But Namjin is real.
I give you proof.

Dun dun dun it's real

Dun dun dun it's real.😭