fourteen

Namjoon's eyebrows raised so high, they disappeared into his hair.

"Yo-You what, now" he questioned, sure that he had heard wrong. Jin wanted him? That made no sense whatsoever, why would Jin ever want him?

"I-I-" Jin paused, was he ready to say it? What if this ruined their friendship? He wasn't ready for that. He would never be ready for that. What was he even thinking? He couldn't do this, he was just being a fool once again. But then again maybe he could, maybe he could say it.

"I want yo- some cake" Jin replied weakly, changing his mind at the last minute. He wasn't ready for this, he felt sick. Anxiety and stress were eating away at his stomach.

Looking at Namjoon, yes he felt the butterflies that were always there. He felt the way his heart fluttered in his chest, and his palms started getting sweaty. He could clearly feel the sparks and the electricity between the two of them.

But right now along with all of that he felt the anxiety and the stress eating away at him. And he realized he wasn't ready, he wasn't mentally prepared to lose Namjoon. He would never be. It was better this way.

But maybe one day he would be prepared to tell him. But today wasn't that day.

"You want some cake?" Namjoon questioned, staring at Jin the trance he was in before broken at the older's words. He was a fool for thinking Jin could have said anything but that.

Hurriedly Jin stood up "Yeah I'm really craving some cake" he said running a hand through his hair. And then his towel feel.

"Uhm" Namjoon muttered letting out a inhuman noise. "I'll be outside" he whimpered and basically ran out the door.

Jin flushed red, deep red. He was embarrassed. He was such an embarrassment. Why did he always have to embarrass himself?

Shaking his head at his stupidness, he grabbed his clothes and hurridely put them. And walked outside.

There he was, Namjoon leaning against the wall doing something on his phone. Looking as handsome as ever, shaking the ridiculous thoughts out of his head. Jin steadied himself, he needed to get a grip on reality.

Jin headed into the kitchen, now that he thought about it he actually wanted some cake. "Jin, you're back" Namjoon squeaked out, his face turning red again.

Jin didn't turn around, not wanting to let Namjoon see his flushed cheeks as he just replied "Yep."

"How about I help you make some cake?" Namjoon offered, a smile appearing on his face at that thought.

"No it's fine I got it" Jin bluntly replied, still not turning around.

"Oh, come on. I want to help"

"I'm fine, I don't need any help"

"Are you mad at me or something?" Namjoon said confusion drawn on his features. Jin would always let him help, he was nice that way. What he had he even done though?

"I- No of course not" Jin said his pretty little head shaking as he denied the accusation.

"Then why won't you let him help" Namjoon argued right back. Namjoon tended to get frustrated easily, this situation wasn't any different.

Jin whirled around "Because you destroy everything, last time you were here. You broke all the dishes and then cracked my mixer in half." He wasn't trying to be mean but Namjoon did break everything.

Namjoon pouted at this, and gave him his puppy dog eyes as he said "Oh come on, you know I can't help it."

Jin rolled his eyes but he knew he couldn't resist Namjoon's face "Oh fine you doofus."

Smiling Namjoon walked over, he knew he loved Jin for a reason.

~~~~

Sooo....I want some cake now. But we don't have any at my house😩😔

 But we don't have any at my house😩😔