thirty-one

[Couple hours earlier]

Jin starting at the sight before him and didn't know what to think. Jimin was an oddball, but not necessarily in a bad way. Jimin was a doofus, a cute doofus.

Smiling at the younger's silliness he sighed why couldn't he just love Jimin? Why couldn't he love Jimin in a romantic way? It would make everything so much easier. Leaning closer to the boy, he wrapped his arms around his tiny figure in a back hug.

Registering Jin's touch, Jimin leaned back into him eyes soft. Reaching for Jin's hands, he linked their fingers together.

Eyes falling on Jungkook across the room, he watched him softly. Jungkook lifted his eyes to suddenly meet his. Jimin froze, and Jin smirking leaned over and pressed a soft kiss onto the crook of his neck.

"Jungkook's looking at me me" Jimin softly whispered, pressing a soft kiss onto the palm of Jin's hands. He sighed, Jin's hands sure were soft. Reminded him of a flower petal, he even had the rosy pink tint to his skin from the long hour of workouts they had done.

Jin just hummed a sweet melody at that and swirled Jimin around to face him. Letting his large hands rest near Jimin's ass he pulled the younger in a bit closer. Jimin smiled softly, he wished he could love Jin. Why couldn't he just love Jin?

It would make everything easier. But no, he still couldn't get over Jungkook. And no, Jin belonged with Namjoon. They were soulmates, even a fool could see that.

"He's just jealous" Jin said slightly giggling at the look on Jimin's face. Hiding his blush Jimin playfully pushed Jin and Jin pretended to stumble. And then fall.

As Jin fell he could feel Namjoon's brown eyes on him and that made him smile a little bit brighter. He was going to enjoy at least this bit of Namjoon's love before Namjoon fell out of love with him. It was nice having Namjoon's gaze glued to him, nice even though it would never last.

Noticing the sudden sad look on Jin's face Jimin wrapped his arms around Jin's slim waist and mummered "Let's dance." Reaching for Jin's fingers, he twirled himself.

Jin giggling at his stupidness, intertwined their bodies closer as they waltzed along to the music. He tried to engross himself in the dance, in Jimin. Reaching for Jimin's waist, he sighed Jimin had such a beautiful body. Slim figure, short height that was just adorable and a big ass.

But to be honest Jin pleasured Namjoon's barely there ass, tall height and beautiful body. For some odd reason it turned him on more. But it wasn't a odd reason it was just love.

Sighing Jin, directed his attention to Namjoon he looked frustrated as he spoke to Hoseok. Muttering something quickly, he pushed past Hoseok and disappeared around the corner

"I'm right here, you know" Jimin mummered softly as he watched Jin watch Namjoon. He wasn't jealous, he didn't care for that type of love from Jin. He just felt alone, so damn alone. He just wanted some attention, and as stupid as it was he just wanted some love.

Jin's gaze fell back to Jimin's and he sweetly smiled, pecking Jimin swiftly he rested their forheads together as they danced along to the music. "I know."

They danced for a while Jimin chattering away about random subjects mostly Jungkook. Yet Jin did his best to try to listen even though he had no interest on the size of Jungkooks dick what
so ever.

Jin couldn't seem to focus on anything however, it'd been a while already and Namjoon still hadn't returned. Didn't he say he was going to the bathroom? Why was he taking so long?

"I'm going to the bathroom" he mumbled out really quickly, and swiftly headed out.

He did need to pee a little bit but of course he was kind of just hoping he would run into Namjoon. He was worried, he was always worried about the simplest of things.

He really needed to stop worrying, nothing ever happened. Sighing, he ignorantly opened the bathroom door.

His eyes fell at the unbelievable sight in front of him he just stares and stares and stares some more. Frozen in time.

Walking a bit closer to Namjoon's bod,  he softly called out the younger's name. The look Namjoon gave Jin as he looked made him question everything.

It was a strange look, it didn't have the usual warmth Jin associated with Namjoon. Namjoon looked at him as if he wasn't real, as if he wasn't Kim Seokjin. Eyes sad Namjoon says "Ah you've come back to taunt me."

Reaching over Namjoon softly touched his cheek, a distant look on his face. He was still looking at Jin, like he wasn't Jin

What was going on here? Namjoon clearly wasn't well, he had a bottle of pills next to him for god sakes. And Jin didn't even want to imagine what was happening right now, it made him sick to his stomach. He wanted to hurl.

He needed to sort out what was going on here and fast, eyes a little blurry, he reached over and grasped Namjoon's shoulder. Dreading the next words.

~~~~~~~~

Ahh I'm sorry the updates been a little late school is too tiring. 😩

 😩