twenty-seven

"Do you think they're jealous?" Jimin whispered into his ear, his head rested into the crook of Jin's neck as he talked. Jin smiled softly, hands steady on Jimin's waist.

Dropping his head on top of Jimin, Jin lazily closes his eyes as he replies. "Well he's barely touched his food, and Namjoon looks furious so I'm guessing so."

Smirking at this, Jimin presses his lips against Jin, he had decided he adored making people jealous. Making Namjoon jealous was quite amazing, even if Jungkook didn't pay him any attention. Namjoon unrelenting glare made up for it.

Jin as well decided he quite liked making Namjoon jealous, smiling he leaned closer, and kissed Jimin back. Smirking, he relished in the feeling of Jimin's sweet lips. He relished in the feeling of Namjoon's gaze that was now glued to him.

Namjoon couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't take the way Jimin's stupidly cute hands brushed against Jin's long ones. He couldn't take them looking at each other, he couldn't take any of this. And he most definitely couldn't take it when they kissed. It was driving him completely insane.

He didn't think he could handle much longer before he stormed out of the room. That would not be good, so instead he started violently coughing drawing them apart. Willing himself to not smile at this, Jin casually took a bite of his food.

A awkward silence fills the room as everyone's eyes flit from Namjoon to Jin, it was quite clear to everyone what they felt for each other. And it was quite awkward as well.

Jung Hoseok being the sweetheart he is, he starts awkwardly rambling making every one start talking and laughing. Jimin sighs in relief, jealousy was fun, but awkward silences and pining looks sure weren't.

Somewhere in the middle of Hoseok's rambling and their laughter. Namioon interrupts Hoseok, and carefully asks "Jin can I please talk to you?"

Nodding Jin just smirks, leaning over he pecks Jimin's sweet lips and follows Namjoon who looks furious out the door. This has got to be interesting.

"So what do you want to talk ab-" Jin starts but then gets cut off when he's pressed against the wall. And Namjoon's lips collide with his own.

Their are no words to describe the chemistry and love between them as they ravish each other. Namjoon feels complete and loved as Jin moans into his mouth as his hands find the back of his ass.

Jin as stupid at is he feels whole, he feels whole again. He feels complete as Namjoon's hand explore his chest and as he clings tightly on to him. Gasping, Jin pulls away to take a breath of air. That was unexpected to say the least.

Namjoon runs his lips down Jin's jawline leaving Jin a shivering and moaning mess. If Jin thought Jimin's lips were addicting than Namjoon's were a drug. A drug he wantes to get high off for the rest of his lips.

Jin weirdly like the taste of blueberries but he loved strawberries more than anything. And Namjoon tasted exactly like a mix of strawberries and vanilla.

It was unbearably addicting, smiling softly Jin connects their lips once again. Letting out a breathy moan, Jin wraps his legs tight around the younger. All sense of mind and place and gone from him, all he could see was Namjoon

All he felt was Namjoon, all that mattered was Namjoon. As their lips frantically move against each other, Jin decides all he ever needed was Namjoon.

Shuddering a bit, Jin clings to Namjoon as he seeks some type of comfort in Namjoon lips. They were perfect together thier bodies molded perfectly, and their lips reconnected leaving barely a space between them.

And as Jin slipped his tongue into Namjoon's mouth, Namjoon could barley breath. This was the only thing in the word that mattered anyways.

Breathlessly pulling away Namjoon rests his head against Jin's forehead. They were in such a intimate position not a single inch of space left in between their bodies.

"I missed you" Namjoon says softly.

~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhh they kissed. 😶
I dunno how I did.
I'm not sure what I'm doing.