sixteen

"I-I, what now" Namjoon asked, sure he had heard wrong.

"You and Joon should kiss" she said slyly smiling and fluttering her giant eyelashes. Seeing the shocked look on Namjoon's face she continued "Please for me, Joon won't kiss me but he'll kiss you. I can see he likes you in his eyes."

Now I was Jin's turn to sttuter "I-I don't like him!" he exclaimed, Namjoon looked over at him a bit confused. And his face a beet red, he muttered "At all, I don't like Namjoon at all."

Namjoon frowned, something like hurt adoring his face for a split second.

"Lying is bad for you" she scolded even bothering to stick out a finger and point it at Jin. "Don't lie, just kiss, kissing is good for you" she continued smiling again.

Namjoon's loud cackling laughter brought a slight smile to Jin's face. At least Namjoon's girl could make him smile, she was kind of funny it seemed. "Go to sleep Ji-hye" Namjoon said grabbing her

But she pulled her hands away, then put them on her hips to look more imadiating and said "I'm not moving until you two kiss."

Namjoon sighed and walked over to Jin "How about we do kiss" he mumbled softly, exhaustion visible in the way he stood.

Jin was sure he was half tomato by now, he was blushing madly. Every coherent thought gone from his mind. "Wha-What?" he asked, sure he'd heard that wrong.

"Not like on the lips or anything" Namjoon said to clarify after he saw the obvious redness of Jin's cheeks. He chuckled nervously and continued, "Just like kiss me on the cheek or something? So we can be rid of her?."

Jin flushed, and resisted the stupid urge to frown. What was he even expecting? This was better than nothing, it was still a kiss he thought to himself. "You kiss me on the cheek though." He suggested slyly.

"I-I okay" Namjoon said softly "Ji-hye we're about to kiss."

"Oh yay" she muttered dragging her attention away from her breasts.

Stepping closer to Jin, Namjoon started unnaturally blushing "This is so awkward." he mumbled, and Jin just softly giggled.

"Just kiss already" Ji-hye yelles startling them both.

Stepping even more closer to Jin, Namjoon softly placed his lips on the middle of Jin's cheek. He smirked a little, his lips still on Jin's and Jin flushed a light pink, clearly feeling that. Pecking his cheek softly, Namjoon pulled away to find himself face to face with a very red Jin.

Namjoon hastily pulled away from Jin and looked anywhere but his face, with that incredibly soft soft skin. "Go to sleep now" he ordered Ji-hye. And grumbling about them not kissing on the lips she walked over to Namjoon's room.

"So where were we?" Namjoon asked whirling around, he had decided to pretend nothing had happened.

"You were doing something with the mix" Jin offered.

"Of course I was" Namjoon mumbled and went back to where he was before. And so with that, they went back to their harmonical routine.

And then after a while of the silence Namjoon finally broke the silence, and asked "Tell me something you've never told anyone."

Jin froze, and instanly thought I like you but I've never told anyone. But instead he said "I'm scared of cats."

Namjoon laughed slightly, Jin was so cute. "Why though?" he asked still laughing. Jin scrunched his nose as he thought, it was adorable.

"They have pop-up claws" Jin replied gloomy "I'd be fine if they didn't but they do, so naturally I'm scared."

Namjoon kept laughing and laughing and laughing but finally said "You're so adorable Jin" and then if that wasn't enough he went and pinched Jin's cheeks.

Trying to move on from that Jin ignored the blush that covered his skin again, and asked "What's something you've never told anyone?"

~~~~~

Wellll I want food. No I need food.

 No I need food